• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting out of the hobby SCA- 150 whole setup and more

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Helping a friend sell his setup. I have been given full control of the sale to make it easier on him as he just isn’t savvy with technology. I also have access to all the items and can help move stuff if need be. Sadly, life happens and just as he got everything pieced together for this amazing setup, he now needs to sell it all off and get out of the hobby. I really would like to sell this as a package to someone as most of it is new and it is literally everything one would need to have an amazing setup. Would be willing to let the whole package go for $4200. Located in Fredericksburg Virginia.

-SC Aquarium 150 gallon Starfire glass (5x2x2) and stand. Has Synergy reef, V2 Shadow overflow. Comes with plumbing. 2 months old.
-Trigger Systems Sapphire 39 sump. Had a crack on bottom that has been repaired with acrylic weld-on. Works perfectly with no leaks. 3 months old.
-Trigger System sapphire 10 gallon ATO Reservoir – 2 Weeks old.
-Tunze 3155 ATO – 6 months old.
- Apex EL System (PH and TEMP w/ EB832) with extra EB832 – 3 Months old.
- 2x Hyggar Heaters with controllers 300 watt – 6 months old.
- 2x Finnex Titanium Heaters 500 watt – 3 months old.
- Reef Octopus Classic 110 INT Skimmer – 6 months old.
- 20 Gallon QT / Hospital with HOB Power filter and extras. All items less than 2 months old.
- Hanna testing equipment. All under 2 months old: Calcium Checker - Brand new only opened to make sure no damage reagent 01/24, Alkalinity Checker - Full reagent 04/22, Phosphate ULR Checker- New sealed 25 pack reagent 06/23. Hanna Temperature Checker, and Hanna Salinity Checker.
- Red Sea Salt (Blue Bucket) X2. One new bucket and with over ¾ left as I only made 15G worth of saltwater from it. Used one is about a month old so fairly new.
- BRS 6 Stage Deluxe Plus 75 GPD RO System with new membrane and filters. Filters less than 2 weeks old.
- Aquatech Booster Pump kit for RODI w/power supply and shut off solenoid – 1 week old.
- 5x 5gallon buckets (gallons marked with lines).
- Aquatic Life Smart Buddy RO Booster Pump – 6 months old. Works fine just switched to the Aquatec for better control.
- 2x 55 Gallon drums used for water storage.
- Rubbermaid 20 gallon tub
- 2x Vortech MP40s QD (MFG Dates: Dec 19, 2020 and other Jan 15 2021) – used 2 months
- 2 Tunze Nano Stream 6015 – 1 week old
- 2 Hydor Koralia 850 GPH – 6 months old
- Maxspect Jump Return pump DC 8K (2113Gph) – 6 months old
- Danner Mag 7 – 6 months old
- Aquatic Life Hybrid T5HO 48 inch with bulbs (2 ATI blue plus and 2 ATI Actinic and all 4 bulbs have 8 hours total on them). Comes with mounting brackets for 4 Kessil, AI or Ecotech lights – 2 months old.
- Kessil H80 Fuge Light with gooseneck. Has under 1 hour of use on it.
- New Algaefree Hammerhead Float Plus scraper.
- 4 Radion XR15 G5 Blues with Diffusers (1 is 3 weeks old and other 3 are 8 months old) with 50.5 Multi-Light RMS Track and 4 RMS XR15 Slides.

Have a lot of extra stuff including hoses, medicine for fish, Reefroids, etc that will be included with purchase of the lot. I know these typically don’t do well as I know it is hard to come up with a large amount of money, but figured I would put it out there. Won’t bore anyone with what was paid for all of this as we know how the hobby works with sales, but just the lights, tank, MP40s, and Apex alone cost more than the asking price. Will do a part out if no takers after the weekend.

Please PM for more information or any questions.

OP
OP
wildcrazyjoker81

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can send more pictures via text/email.

Attachments

• TANK.jpeg
    TANK.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 240
  • SUMP1.jpeg
    SUMP1.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 219
  • SUMP.jpeg
    SUMP.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 204
  • RODI AND WATER STATION.jpeg
    RODI AND WATER STATION.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 216
  • QT AND EXTRAS.jpeg
    QT AND EXTRAS.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 252

iMi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry to hear about your friend having to get out of the hobby. It sounds like a choice that has been forced on him. Hope all is well.

OP
OP
wildcrazyjoker81

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

I would like to buy 2 of your mp40 if you ever decide to part out. Thanks
Lots of interest on these so I will just have to go in time stamp order and see if people want them at my asking price or not. Part out will not happen until at least after this weekend.
Standing by for Hanna phosphate checker and salinity if you end up parting out
Have a few people interested in the full Hanna lot ahead of you as a heads up. Same as the previous answer above, I will just go in time stamp order and see if people want them at my asking price or not. Part out will not happen until at least after this weekend.
I’m sorry to hear about your friend having to get out of the hobby. It sounds like a choice that has been forced on him. Hope all is well.
Thank you. It is a very hard choice to make for sure as this setup would of been amazing. We planned it all for 5 months to go full SPS dominant. But at the end of the day I know its the right choice based upon the circumstances.
I wish I was setup to take that on, and soo close. great deal best of luck to your friend
It was designed and planned to be able to support anything in the hobby. It sucks to see it all go, but it is the right thing. Thank you.
Would be interested in a hanna package if you part out. Glws.
Same as another response in that I have a few people interested in the full Hanna lot ahead of you as a heads up. I will just go in time stamp order and see if people want them at my asking price or not. Part out will not happen until at least after this weekend.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back