• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting out of the saltwater hobby and need to sell the fish before I part out the tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would buy both blonde naso tangs but I would need you to ship. If you can find a way then please get back to me. Thanks.

OP
OP
Dylan Noetzel

Dylan Noetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would buy both blonde naso tangs but I would need you to ship. If you can find a way then please get back to me. Thanks.
I’ve never shipped fish before I’m just worried they may die in shipping. What state do you live in?

reef-freak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what corals do you have and what are the asking price

OP
OP
Dylan Noetzel

Dylan Noetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blastos 30$ a Duncan20$ a rock full of firework cloves and some Zoas 40$ And there’s some other zoa frags in there that are covered in algae. 2 bbt anemones a decent size mushroom 30$ It’s like green orange and blue grey I can send pictures if your interested

reef-freak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blastos 30$ a Duncan20$ a rock full of firework cloves and some Zoas 40$ And there’s some other zoa frags in there that are covered in algae. 2 bbt anemones a decent size mushroom 30$ It’s like green orange and blue grey I can send pictures if your interested
yes send pics

OP
OP
Dylan Noetzel

Dylan Noetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

OP
OP
Dylan Noetzel

Dylan Noetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I will mention this only because I know it will be brought up I do have a really bad aptasia problem most of the corals are aptasia free but no guarantee

Mullin22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be interested in bta s and both tangs. if can work a deal to make it worth the drive.

OP
OP
Dylan Noetzel

Dylan Noetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright a few people are currently interested in everything so if it falls through I’ll let you know

Screwgunner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have the chromis? Send me your number so I can come look . I don't want the chromis.

Screwgunner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the chromis did not get him in fast anouph he went it at lights out . The other fish keep poking him for being in there territory. It will take a min. But I think he's going to make it.

Subonidio

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I will be interested in taking all the live stock how much are you thinking if I take them All

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back