• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting out yard sale and free stuff.

twotangs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 30 plus years keeping fish, I am getting out. I have a bunch of stuff. I would like to move my remaining livestock out first which will free up some other things to sell or give away. Best case is people find something of value and willing to come to south central PA and pick it up (About 18 miles NW of Harrisburg PA) If stuff sits and someone wants something shipped then the cost of shipping can be added. (Some items will not make sense to ship)

1 ) Sub straight / Gravel – approximately 50 LBS – Used and dried out, a mixture of sand, small shells, crushed shells and small coral bones. - $10.00

Used gravel close.jpg

used gravel bucket.jpg

2) CoraLine aquarium gravel 20 LBS NEW in sealed bag - $10.00

New gravel 20lbs.JPG

3) Hydor Professional Marine Wavemaker 2 low voltage pump controller / wavemaker with two Koralia 2 12 volt pumps. Pumps rated at 260 GPH Minimum to 680 GPH Maximum. I have had these for a while and most of the time sat on a shelf. - $75.00

Hydor Group.jpg

controller front close.jpg

Koralia 2 Specs.jpg

pump close.jpg

4) LiterMeter III Gen 6 along with second remote pump RMP Gen – 6. Also includes several sections of tubing. If local pickup I will include two one-gallon dosing containers. $150.

LiterMeter Group.jpg

LiterMeter close.jpg

Litermeter back.jpg

Secondary pump back.jpg

5) Reeflo Hammerhead Hybrid with extra seal. This pump has very little run time and is very clean. $200

Hybrid group.JPG

Shaft close.JPG

motor label.jpg

6) Penguin BioWheel 150 and BioWheel 100, Hang on the back filters - FREE

Penguin.JPG

7) Vectra S1 pump. Used about 8 months Nice pump, clean - $140.00

Vectra S1 group.JPG

S1 controller.JPG

pump right.JPG

S:N.JPG

8 ) Tunze DOC 9004 skimmer - $50.00

9004 Group.jpg

Tunze accessories.jpg

9004 close.jpg

DOC 9004 Box.jpg

9) ShopVac 5 gallon Everyone needs a small dedicated shop vac in their fish room - $20

ShopVac.JPG

10) Box of rubble rock, coral bones, shells. 35 LBS – FREE

Rubble Rock:shells.JPG

11) Aquarium 13 high 18 deep and 36 long 35 gallons. I am not going to say scratch free but pretty nice. I used this as one of my QT tanks, Include digital temp meter - $30
35 gallon tank.JPG

12) Rubber maid Brute mixing cans - Have three - two of the shorter and one taller, All with casters and lids. $20 each

Cans.JPG

13) Live stock – Flame $35, PJ $FREE, Clown $15, LARGE clam $50, Pipe $5

Flame.JPG

PJ.JPG

Clown.JPG

Clam.JPG

pipe.JPG

Everything is pretty much removed at this point: (This aquarium will be offered too) Whoever picks up a fish or coral will get their pick of the remaining cleanup crew (Snails / Crabs) - FREE

FTS.JPG

14) Aquarium 22 high 12 deep 30 wide 37 gallons. Used this as QT tank, Clean tank - never say scratch free but pretty clean, Include digital temp meter - $35

tank full.JPG

15) UV sterilizer Alpine 7watt includes replacement lamp $25

UV.JPG

Label.JPG

Still to list: Lifereef skimmer, DIY LED lights with controller, a bunch of dry rock including some branching rock, Ranco ETC, Auto top off, DIY sump, loc line, gate valves, 2nd Reeflo Hybrid pump, Hanna Meters, BRS 5 stage RO with extra filters, Brand new filter socks, heaters, couple mac laptops and a whole lot more.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ill buy the brute casters and shipping and PP fees if you will sell seperately

Steve Wallace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the Tunze Skimmer if you're willing to ship. Please PM me and let me know.

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 30 plus years keeping fish, I am getting out. I have a bunch of stuff. I would like to move my remaining livestock out first which will free up some other things to sell or give away. Best case is people find something of value and willing to come to south central PA and pick it up (About 18 miles NW of Harrisburg PA) If stuff sits and someone wants something shipped then the cost of shipping can be added. (Some items will not make sense to ship)

1 ) Sub straight / Gravel – approximately 50 LBS – Used and dried out, a mixture of sand, small shells, crushed shells and small coral bones. - $10.00

Used gravel close.jpg

used gravel bucket.jpg

2) CoraLine aquarium gravel 20 LBS NEW in sealed bag - $10.00

New gravel 20lbs.JPG

3) Hydor Professional Marine Wavemaker 2 low voltage pump controller / wavemaker with two Koralia 2 12 volt pumps. Pumps rated at 260 GPH Minimum to 680 GPH Maximum. I have had these for a while and most of the time sat on a shelf. - $75.00

Hydor Group.jpg

controller front close.jpg

Koralia 2 Specs.jpg

pump close.jpg

4) LiterMeter III Gen 6 along with second remote pump RMP Gen – 6. Also includes several sections of tubing. If local pickup I will include two one-gallon dosing containers. $150.

LiterMeter Group.jpg

LiterMeter close.jpg

Litermeter back.jpg

Secondary pump back.jpg

5) Reeflo Hammerhead Hybrid with extra seal. This pump has very little run time and is very clean. $200

Hybrid group.JPG

Shaft close.JPG

motor label.jpg

6) Penguin BioWheel 150 and BioWheel 100, Hang on the back filters - FREE

Penguin.JPG

7) Vectra S1 pump. Used about 8 months Nice pump, clean - $140.00

Vectra S1 group.JPG

S1 controller.JPG

pump right.JPG

S:N.JPG

8 ) Tunze DOC 9004 skimmer - $50.00

9004 Group.jpg

Tunze accessories.jpg

9004 close.jpg

DOC 9004 Box.jpg

9) ShopVac 5 gallon Everyone needs a small dedicated shop vac in their fish room - $20

ShopVac.JPG

10) Box of rubble rock, coral bones, shells. 35 LBS – FREE

Rubble Rock:shells.JPG

11) Aquarium 13 high 18 deep and 36 long 35 gallons. I am not going to say scratch free but pretty nice. I used this as one of my QT tanks, Include digital temp meter - $30
35 gallon tank.JPG

12) Rubber maid Brute mixing cans - Have three - two of the shorter and one taller, All with casters and lids. $20 each

Cans.JPG

13) Live stock – Flame $35, PJ $FREE, Clown $15, LARGE clam $50, Pipe $5

Flame.JPG

PJ.JPG

Clown.JPG

Clam.JPG

pipe.JPG

Everything is pretty much removed at this point: (This aquarium will be offered too) Whoever picks up a fish or coral will get their pick of the remaining cleanup crew (Snails / Crabs) - FREE

FTS.JPG

14) Aquarium 22 high 12 deep 30 wide 37 gallons. Used this as QT tank, Clean tank - never say scratch free but pretty clean, Include digital temp meter - $35

tank full.JPG

15) UV sterilizer Alpine 7watt includes replacement lamp $25

UV.JPG

Label.JPG

Still to list: Lifereef skimmer, DIY LED lights with controller, a bunch of dry rock including some branching rock, Ranco ETC, Auto top off, DIY sump, loc line, gate valves, 2nd Reeflo Hybrid pump, Hanna Meters, BRS 5 stage RO with extra filters, Brand new filter socks, heaters, couple mac laptops and a whole lot more.
Wow that's some great deals !!

Austin R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller! Picked up some items today and Pictures don’t do justice for his clam very large and beautiful for $50!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • None.

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.7%
Back