Getting ready to start my first saltwater tank....

OP
OP
Curtis Skinner

Curtis Skinner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I live out in Tempe, AZ PM me and i can send you any good advice and also help you out with the best fish stores to go to for different things!
facts-about-puffer-fish.jpg
Thanks, I have been visiting all the local stores I could find. Discount Aquarium, Reef Monster, Coral Life, Kona Reef and Ocean Floor. I even went to Shark Reef and Fishy Bizness in Tucson.

Douglas grace

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the information. Waiting for a year or so to add the doser and reactor will get me my tank sooner because that is less money I have to save. I was not planning on getting SPS in the beginning. I am planning on starting with softies and LPS like you said.
Get an over powered skimmer make life easier lol

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I have been visiting all the local stores I could find. Discount Aquarium, Reef Monster, Coral Life, Kona Reef and Ocean Floor. I even went to Shark Reef and Fishy Bizness in Tucson.
I love discount, as long as you know what you need to look for on a coral you can get some killer deals! I mainly go there for tank upgrades and such because they are so cheap... I am about to go pick up a 180g plumped and the sump for $120.... How could you not haha

Back