Gflat trade

Discussion in 'Seller / Trader Feedback' started by Azurel, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Azurel

Azurel Morpharian Maffia Hitman R2R Supporter

Hello all,

Gflat and I traded about 2 weeks ago, I traded him a Purple Death for one of his most sought after zoanthid gigantus sp...:). I'm not sure he wants me to tell what type for fear of a flood of PM's. Well everything went off with out a hitch and the frag he sent me is almost up to 3 polyps now....I hope he like's his as much as I do mine. I would recommend trading with Gflat no problem.

James

2. jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!

He was the first person to be nice to me on RC. I like GFlat alot, and look forward to trading with him also.

:D
    Laurie

3. gflat65

gflat65 Valuable Member R2R Supporter

Good googity. 3 polyps. I've got to change the lighting to see if they start growing faster for me...

The whole deal with James was very painless, and the beaut was shipped well. It was opening shortly after being introduced:). I'm loving the colors. The oral disc is so purple.

4. jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!

[​IMG]

ROTFL
    Laurie

5. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 R2R Secret Santa Cyber Monday Sponsor Article Contributor Sizzling Summer Sponsor Hospitality Award Build Thread Contributor

Well what was the zoa?? :)

Oh me and you have to do a trade G. I have been dragging my feet with you. Lets do one week after next if you want to.

Thanks.