gHa??

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had bryopsis. Flucon wiped it out. But didn't touch this stuff. Tried vibrant. It looks like GHA. But if I look it has GHA strands that branch from the GHA. Not fern branching.
IMG_20200712_190941.jpg
IMG_20200712_191008.jpg
IMG_20200712_191324.jpg

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a microscope... This subject is becoming more and more interesting to me. Following the thread.

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mike, have you tried an urchin? When my tank was newer I had some algae issues and a couple urchins plowed the heck out of it. My monster turbos and Foxface got the scraps. This is the kind I got, but I got them from Aquatic Collection:

I got little ones about the size of a quarter or half dollar, but they grew pretty fast. I liked them small because they could get into tighter spots.

OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mike, have you tried an urchin? When my tank was newer I had some algae issues and a couple urchins plowed the heck out of it. My monster turbos and Foxface got the scraps. This is the kind I got, but I got them from Aquatic Collection:

I got little ones about the size of a quarter or half dollar, but they grew pretty fast. I liked them small because they could get into tighter spots.
I have a cool tuxedo urchin.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The holy trinity of algae control.
Urchins
Rabbitfish
Monster turbos

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%
Back