• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL 2.1 4 Pump Slave (White Body) - $225 shipped

Item Price
$225
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TigerReef

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
GHL 2.1 4 Pump Slave (White Body) - $225 Shipped (US) SOLD!

Used 15 months. Replaced all pump heads and tubes in August. Cleaned and working condition. Payment by PayPal preferred.

D6607B48-5A8B-41A4-A978-D00D34039A1C.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
TigerReef

TigerReef

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. What year did you purchase this? What is manufactured date? Any issues? Thank you for any details you can add! Def interested
Hi! I purchased the doser in January 2021 from GHL directly. But I did not install it until April 2021.

I have not had significant issues with the unit. The doser is very accurate when the tubing is measured and it's calibrated correctly. I downloaded and printed the manual, which I will include. My tank is in the living room and one of the heads started to squeak a bit, so I replaced all 4 dosing heads and tubing at the beginning of August.

*Please note: this is a SLAVE doser and must be connected to a Profilux 3 or 4, or a GHL SA doser to operate.

Tidal Gardens

What is the best SPS starter coral?

• Seriatopora (Bird's Nest Coral)

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Stylophora (Cat’s Paw Coral)

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Pocillopora (Cauliflower/Brush Coral)

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 15 29.4%
Aquarium Specialty