• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL 2.1 4 Pump Slave (White Body) - $225 shipped

Item Price
$225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TigerReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL 2.1 4 Pump Slave (White Body) - $225 Shipped (US) SOLD!

Used 15 months. Replaced all pump heads and tubes in August. Cleaned and working condition. Payment by PayPal preferred.

D6607B48-5A8B-41A4-A978-D00D34039A1C.jpeg

Last edited:

Infamous78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. What year did you purchase this? What is manufactured date? Any issues? Thank you for any details you can add! Def interested

OP
OP
TigerReef

TigerReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. What year did you purchase this? What is manufactured date? Any issues? Thank you for any details you can add! Def interested
Hi! I purchased the doser in January 2021 from GHL directly. But I did not install it until April 2021.

I have not had significant issues with the unit. The doser is very accurate when the tubing is measured and it's calibrated correctly. I downloaded and printed the manual, which I will include. My tank is in the living room and one of the heads started to squeak a bit, so I replaced all 4 dosing heads and tubing at the beginning of August.

*Please note: this is a SLAVE doser and must be connected to a Profilux 3 or 4, or a GHL SA doser to operate.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 81.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.8%
Back