GHL Connect App - new version supports GHL Doser 2!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to be posting so much.. but i have another question.. i uninstalled the GHL control center app. I cleared some stuff out on my pc.. I went to reinstall the program... and yet my old devices are coming up on the newinstalled fresh GHL control center.. Clearly, when deleting the program there are parts of it that are not being removed and stay behind.? I say this because how else would the GHL that I named GHL DOSER be coming up in my devices on a newlye installed program.. not to mention it is showing the old IP addresses i assign to it..

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trust me, the ghl is not bad. I had the same problems. I put the ghl in lan mode, connected it permanently to cat6 cable and set the ip address. Then it showed up on my router. I can use ghl connect on my phone to make changes now.

Also this kept showing up on my laptop so I had to connect it to my computer. Both running Windows 10 but It wouldn't work on my laptop.

20180311_182040.jpg

Last edited:

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an issue with my Microsoft Surface not connecting to the device while on wifi but would always work via USB. What I had to do is go into Windows firewall and allow the GCC desktop program access. Once I did this on the Microsoft Surfave I was able to connect to my devices and have not had a problem since. It has to be a Windows security, even thou I said my wireless network was trusted I had to allow an exception for GCC desktop software for it to work via wireless.

My PC on the other hand which is hardwired has never had an issues ever connecting.

Diegosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
66CCB62E-6F8B-446B-927B-264B6B45FF9A.png
So just picked up my doser 2.1 it is updated to the latest firmware but now the doser doesnt want to connect to the connect app and i get this error. Any help
Also the ghl led is always blinking white
another update.. for those with the same problem.. i just attached using cat5e... LAN... my router shows it.. but the pc.. using GHL software still does not connect.. maybe another reboot.. off and on.. delete the new device for the LAN and redo.. see what happens..

so i redid that.. and now i was again able to connect.. but same problem.. i use the software to try and dose 5ml from pump 1 and get the ERROR 50 again..

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back