GHL doser 2.1 (spreading dosage within a set number of hours?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silly comment - you probably already have done that - but starting time must be set for the virtual pumps - not fot your real pumps.

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

second_decimal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it was my understanding that the start times basically refer to the time between pump activity so pump 1 (calcium) can’t dose at the same time as pump 2 (alk). It was with this understanding, fat fingers and a willingness to break stuff that I boldly set the timers on all my pump schedules 15 mins apart. The virtual ones (#15 day - #16 night) are set at the same time as actual Kalk pump (#8)

Know Just enough to screw stuff up..

so basically pump 1 is set for 00:00, pump 2 is set for 00:15 and so on. Virtual pumps Kalk day and night, set to the same time as actual Kalk pump 4.

second_decimal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.. Could you confirm this is correct?

I am also trying to get my sensor data to record. A quick overview,

Profilux 3.1N ex
Firmware is 4.67
Sensors are
Temp
Redox
Conductivity
PH

all are set to sample @ 60 mins and save data is checked. I have tried to set it on MyGhl but that is very slow. I set it via usb and on the Profilux itself (added the x on the sensor selections).

the data shows on the webpage view and probe data shows up on the dashboard. Any ideas? Thank you for your help.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In GCC - it looks like this

1675630242581.png

The values are not loaded to the cloud directly - normally it loads with some hours apart. But if you set it today - you should be able to see at least tomorrow

1675630440589.png

1675630561641.png

My actual time

1675630592553.png

Sincerely Lasse

second_decimal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are checked as it shows in your pic.

221FC172-4B4C-45BA-A0DD-A2D6D0B24B32.jpeg

On a side note, when I select read & save or display charts, it takes me to the PAB folder looking for a .txt file. There are none. The only data in there is PAB device update files (.mhx).

Last edited:

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The p3 has another webserver with another interface compared with P4 - but if you run it through myGHL - you will have the same webinterface and fancy dashboard. If you type the ip adress of your P3 (on your local network)
- you will reach P3 local webserver. You will be asked for a username - admin - and a password - normally starfish (or Starfish - I do not remember) After this - you will come to a web page there you not can change much but see the last graphs, Around 8000 points can be loaded for charts and when memory is full - it will clear the oldest data. You can how much storage you have used in the blue marking. If you want to save data before it will be overwritten - you can use Read and save (the red marking) You will be prompted to label the txt file and asked where you want it be stored. After it has load - you will be asked to open the file. You can also reach it (when its saved) through Display charts - you have to remember where you save it and after that you can load it up

1675634604738.png

But if you use myGHL - you will have all advantages that p4:s user have - You can change everything through myGHL and you can have another way to look at the graphs

Sincerely Lasse

second_decimal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My GHL connects and starts pulling up the data windows but never completes. It gets time and date, then goes into circles waiting to load until it times out.

I have tried to rebuild the connection (add MyGhl) numerous times from the local network connection which works fine.

second_decimal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your help. I was able to get the sensor data to save and display after deselecting and saving, then reselecting and saving again on all different platforms (gcc, iPhone app and MyGhl)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back