GHL KH Director begins shipping Dec. 11, 2017!

Discussion in 'GHL Advanced Technology' started by Vinny@GHLUSA, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA Active Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

[​IMG]
    GHL KH Director now available for pre-order!

The long awaited GHL KH Director is now available for pre-order at your preferred GHL dealer and at GHL USA online shop. From now until November 30, 2017, all pre-order customers can enjoy a 10% discount on their KH Director purchase!

KHD Colors.JPG
    GHL KH Director - Monitor, maintain, and control Alkalinity with ease
    The upkeep of Alkalinity is the most important aspect of reef keeping. If you’re looking to achieve exceptional coral growth, Alkalinity testing is a must!

The KH Director is the result of more than 2 years of research and development into the automated Alkalinity monitoring and control department. As always, we’ve stuck to our fundamental belief in high quality and exceptional reliability to bring you a product that is built to last. Featuring a patent pending design, KHD utilizes lab grade quality test standards to provide precise results every time. KHD is built to provide aquarium hobbyists and professionals with a safe and reliable Alkalinity control product which presents great value, functionality, and practicality.

Lab grade KH measurement accuracy
    Measure your Alkalinity with lab-grade accuracy. With only a 100 ml water sample, KH Director® can provide measurement values with 0.1 ° dKH accuracy.

KH Director requirements
    In order to operate the KH Director, you will need to have at least 3 available dosing pump motors. KH Director gives you the flexibility to run the device in one of two ways.
    • KHD can be connected to a Standalone Doser 2.1 or 2.0
    [​IMG]
    • KHD can be connected to a Slave Doser 2.1 or 2.0 and a ProfiLux 3 or 4 controller
    [​IMG]

Backwards compatibility

Have a ProfiLux 3 or Doser 2.0 SA? Don't worry, we didn't forget about you!
    ProfiLux 3 and Doser 2.0 SA owners can also benefit from all that KH Director has to offer.

KH Director includes
    • KH Director device w/ integrated measuring cell
    • Specially designed pH electrode for KH measurement
    • Probe calibration fluid
    • 500ml reagent bottle
    • Silcone hose
    • Power supply splitter cable
    • PAB-cable (20" length)

Additional information
    For more information, please visit our product page:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/products/kh-director/

Tags:

2. stevo01

stevo01 R33F!N @DD!CT R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2018

Woot following!

3. dragon99

dragon99 Valuable Member Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

I'm in for one. Can't wait to try it out.

4. Joao junior

Joao junior Member

This is can be used with calcium reactor??

5. cpllongjk

cpllongjk Active Member R2R Supporter

From what I've seen yes it can. I think they were working on adding Triton (because Triton requires equal additions of elements since everything is based off ALK additions).

6. choss

choss Well-Known Member Build Thread Contributor

I just ordered mine - combo pack with the Doser 2.1. Can't wait...

7. EmdeReef

EmdeReef Well-Known Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award

Any news on when to expect these? I pre ordered back in Nov but still hasn’t shipped.

8. WWIII

WWIII Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor LMAS Member

There was an email sent out saying there is a delay from Germany. Expected to ship to the states around the 22nd, then to us soon after.

EmdeReef likes this.
  9. EmdeReef

EmdeReef Well-Known Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award

Thanks appreciate it, must’ve missed it

10. MyReefRobbedMe

MyReefRobbedMe Member

Anybody received yet in US ? I’m still patiently waiting and have yet to complain but come on GHL I’m a month over the Date I was giving( December 11 ). First time ordering GHL and Not a very pleasant experience I can say

Rlynch818 likes this.
  11. WWIII

WWIII Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor LMAS Member

Not yet, this is a post on facebook from someone last Wednesday. It's not exactly from the horses mouth, but I think we are getting close! Let's hope!

Screenshot_20180114-222948.jpg

I'm hoping we hear from GHL when they do arrive (from Germany) and start to go out.

12. MyReefRobbedMe

MyReefRobbedMe Member

Any news GHL on what’s going on with the Delay ? I ordered Nov 26 thinking I’ll have it before Christmas and now we are almost in February . I been pretty patient I believe and would like to know if I need to grab my refund . Months in Customs isn’t normal what is going on

13. reefwiser

reefwiser LMAS R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

Right now the units are in Customs waiting to be cleared. As soon as they are cleared they will be shipping the pre orders out.

14. MyReefRobbedMe

MyReefRobbedMe Member

Thanks for the replies guys . That’s what I been told that they are In customs and Holidays I’m sure ain’t helping the situation but 2 months seems a bit long . So nobody in US has received this unit ?

15. WWIII

Nope, no one that I'm aware of. Reefwiser ordered his like 2 years ago lol and doesn't have it yet. Hopefully in the next week or so! They had issues with shipping and what not, so they weren't actually shipped to the US until this month I believe.

MyReefRobbedMe likes this.
  16. Marco@GHLUSA

Marco@GHLUSA GHL Team R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

@MyReefRobbedMe - We had been posting updates in the other thread, my apologies it seems we missed this one.
    Other thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/kh-director.289907/

A few pieces of good news, I received word yesterday afternoon that the shipment should clear customs today(have not seen an update yet) - and should hopefully transport and deliver to our US warehouse by Tuesday. We usually receive the deliveries mid day/early afternoon, I would anticipate, barring any further issues, that shipping of KHD will start on Wednesday(or sooner if possible)

MyReefRobbedMe likes this.
  17. Marco@GHLUSA

Marco@GHLUSA GHL Team R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

We finally managed to clear the first shipment through customs, and have taken delivery.
    We worked throughout the evening to get it unpacked and inventoried, checked for shipping damages(None!) and ready for packaging/shipping Wednesday!

We appreciate all of our patient pre-order customers, many of you guys have reached out in private to check in and have been understanding of the delays, we really appreciate all of you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More units are on the way, we’re shipping as quickly as we can produce, assemble and test.
    Due to the original parcel shipment damages, these ship by pallet and take a little longer than we wished.

WWIII likes this.
  18. WWIII

9 p.m.! Dang. Appreciate the extra hours and effort to get these into our hands asap! Hope there's some more maxi dosers and extra reagent on the way too, I'm gonna place another order for some more goodies soon.

Thanks for the update!

19. MyReefRobbedMe

MyReefRobbedMe Member

Awesome. I just checked my email to specifically see if any news on these and Glad to hear things are happening . Thanks for the extra hours on your end to get these out to us, and thanks for updating us aswell

20. Ditto

Ditto Active Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Thank you for the update and working those hours and posting on here and letting us know!!

Draft saved Draft deleted