• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Profilux Powerbar 6E-PAB - Brand New In Box

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is it. Brand new in box.

1622356613669.png

$195 shipped to your door.

$190 if on the east coast.

LMK

Last edited:

reef fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have sent you a message let me know what else you have I have already got a controller

OP
OP
BZOFIQ

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@BZOFIQ BEEN TRYING TEXT AND PM AND NO ANSWER I GUESS REALLY DONT WANT TI SELL IT ……

Dude, I dont want to sell it to you. Dealing with you is a hassle. I prefer to deal with people who are interested, pay for the item and I just ship it. I already lost money on you and I'm not going down that road again.Please understand that and move on, there are other sellers and shops out there.

reef fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You’re getting mad at something that happened and that was out of my control if you would have told me no you cannot Break your payments into two different payments I would’ve never happen I’ve been on here very long and such and so on papeI’ve been on here very long and on PayPal i’ve never screwed anybody over I’m sorry I don’t have the funds you probably have so I had to break into two different no if I would’ve been made aware I would’ve never done that and told you that I had to wait to make the purchase that’s all it is nothing else happened let me know if you want to sell me I’ll make one payment

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back