• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Stand Alone Doser 2.1, Mag Drive 18 pump

Item Price
$85-$195
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

James77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting out of saltwater and going back to freshwater, I will be selling off equipment the next several days. I ship fast and have 100% positive feedback on many dozens of transactions going back 17 years on RC under same screen name.

GHL Stand Alone 2.1 Doser, 3 pump unit

About 5-6 years old, works perfectly and in great cosmetic condition. A 4th pump can be added. I replaced all 3 sets of rollers and tubing 1 year ago. It is stand alone, so it is programmed by computer via USB initially then can controlled by USB or wireless via the GHL Connect. There are videos on it on YouTube.

Will include doser, power brick, and really long USB(like 25’) cable. I can include some doser tubing that I have used if wanted.

$195 shipped to 48 States

-------------------------------------

Mag18 ( MagDrive18 ) pump

Several years old, I purchased used on here to mix/pump saltwater but never ended up using it. According to previous owner, impeller was just replaced. Works fine and in good cosmetic condition.

$85 shipped to 48 States

Doser:
IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

Doser Video:

Mag 18:
IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

OP
OP
James77

James77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mag and Doser still available.

Doser $165 shipped to 48 States
Mag18 $65 shipped to 48 States.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.2%
Back