GHL Versia Stream & Flow pumps arrive in the USA this coming February!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Versia_E-1024x1024.png

Versia special introductory offer
Pre-order and save 15%

We are pleased to announce that our new Versia pumps and Versia Controllers will be shipping soon to the USA!
  • Shipments from USA will begin on February 28, 2023.
  • Introductory discount: Pre-order and get 15% off all Versia products until January 31, 2023.
  • Offer valid only while supplies last. Once the available quantities have been pre-ordered, no more pre-orders can be accepted.
  • All Versia products will be offered through retailers as soon as the next batch is available.
  • This offer is valid for all Versia products and includes the Versia Starter-Set (2x Versia Stream DC pumps + Versia Controller) for $237.92. (Normally $279.90).

Pre-order now:

Want to learn more about our Versia products?

Stream pump: Versia Stream
Return pumps: Versia Flow 6, 7, and 9
Pump Controller: Versia Controller

IPT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see the controllers discounted, are they? I'd be just entering the system and I would need the main controller (I think) plus the pumps with their controller? I see the pumps marked down already, but not the ProfiLux 4. is there a discount code?

timry2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received mine on April 11th. I’ will be setting it up this weekend and will let you know how it goes.

IPT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it 2250 Gph flow PER pump, or with the set of the two combined?

It says it comes with a controller, but you need a Profliux 4 to "use the full potential" of the pumps. So what sort of "control do I get with the controller it's packaged with? What would hooking it up to the Profilux 4 add?

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says it comes with a controller, but you need a Profliux 4 to "use the full potential" of the pumps. So what sort of "control do I get with the controller it's packaged with? What would hooking it up to the Profilux 4 add?
@Vinny@GHLUSA correct me if I´m wrong but I think that the package will not work by itself - it needs a controller - either P3.x or P4x but with P4x you can use the new pump programs that not P3.x have. However - you can still run it with the limited old programs that P3.x have.

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA correct me if I´m wrong but I think that the package will not work by itself - it needs a controller - either P3.x or P4x but with P4x you can use the new pump programs that not P3.x have. However - you can still run it with the limited old programs that P3.x have.

Sincerely Lasse
The Versia controller is the bridge which allows the P4 controller to communicate with the Versia Stream or Versia Flow pumps. As of now, these products are for the P4 only.

timry2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they make an extension cable between the pump and controller. I have an 8 foot room divider tank and my equipment is in a separate cabinet on the wall. Not a fan of putting electronics under the tank

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they make an extension cable between the pump and controller. I have an 8 foot room divider tank and my equipment is in a separate cabinet on the wall. Not a fan of putting electronics under the tank
Not at the moment, but we're looking into it.

timry2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So finally have my pumps installed and setup is straight forward. If you’re familiar with Sicce pumps, then you know what to expect as far as performance goes. Programing took about 5 minutes and for now, i am using the preset programing. No connectivity issues whatsoever. The only problem I ran into was the style and size of my tank, and where I keep my equipment. My tank is a 8 foot peninsula tank and i have a controller cabinet on the wall. so I had to fabricate 12 volt extension for the power supply. I mounted the pump control in the canopy for now.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back