• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Giesemann Aurora Hybrid T5 Fixture- 60"- Polar White Gloss Finish For Sale

fishnugget1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is with sadness that I am selling my custom Giesemann Aurora T5 Hybrid Fixture. This fixture has a Glossy Polar White finish. I had it custom made with matching white power cords which you never see. I also purchased splash guards to protect the T5's which does not come when purchasing through the US retailers. So few hanging lights are made in white to match all the white stands that are now being used. I don't need this light any longer. I have again changed my reefing direction.

I purchased the light in December of 2018 and start to set it up in February 2019. I stopped using light April of 2020. Just a little over a year. I bought it new for $2350 with the customization of white cords and splash guards. I am asking for $1575 OBO shipped. I will include the hanging kit.

Unit is 60L*16.5W*3.5H. I can ship it in the original box but would prefer to sell locally.

This is a beauty. High quality gloss finish. No better quality in industry.
IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4099.jpg
IMG_4101.jpg
IMG_3612.jpg
IMG_3613.jpg
IMG_3614.jpg
Looking to move this fast. IMG_3612.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back