• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Giesemann light fixtures for sale.

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I am selling some Giesemann light fixtures of my tank and frag tank. I have 3 X 48 inch Aurora Fixtures and 1 X 24 inch Aurora Fixtures. These are a hybrid dimmable T5 with Led clusters. All in great working condition I am just going to try out a different light set up. These lights are amazing great growth, dimmable T5 is one of the most amazing attributes on a lighting fixture. If you are not familiar with Giesemann lighting these are very well build and great metal housing so they compliment a tank with their fixtures in so many ways. I am breaking down the frag tank so the 24 inch is available and I am asking $450 obo. The 48 inch fixtures I am asking $1100.00 per fixture. This price is for local pick up in So Cali but I can ship at buyers expense. I still have the boxes for the fixtures. just not sure how the bulbs will ship.
Questions post or PM and I will get some pictures up shortly.

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
I am having problems logging in with my tapatalk. if anyone needs to see pictures please do a search on Reef Central on my user name and you can easily see the fixtures.
Thanks

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that are asking for pictures please look above at my post link from Reef Central. All items are posted there as I am unable to post pictures on this site.
the infinity fixture as would ship in two boxes. one for the ballast and the other for the fixtures so expect to pay a grip if you want it shipped.

Thanks and happy reefing everyone.

oldmonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that are asking for pictures please look above at my post link from Reef Central. All items are posted there as I am unable to post pictures on this site.
the infinity fixture as would ship in two boxes. one for the ballast and the other for the fixtures so expect to pay a grip if you want it shipped.

Thanks and happy reefing everyone.
Hello, apart from the light upgrade aspect, did you find anything wrong with the Giesemann Aurora V4 fixtures? i mean not enough par, growth issues etc. Reason for asking is i am planning a new set up for which i was thinking of Aurora V4 lights.. What are your thoughts? Thanks

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, apart from the light upgrade aspect, did you find anything wrong with the Giesemann Aurora V4 fixtures? i mean not enough par, growth issues etc. Reason for asking is i am planning a new set up for which i was thinking of Aurora V4 lights.. What are your thoughts? Thanks
Hello Monk.
These fixtures have been beyond great for me. I have good growth and color my SPS dominant aquarium. The dimmable t5 is amazing. by biggest gripe on these is taking top downs and trying to get the t5 lights out of the refection. My aquarium is tall so i was only getting par of about 140 from the bottom so I thought it may be fun to try something else. I went with the Philips Coral Care lights and have been happy with them so far.

oldmonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Monk.
These fixtures have been beyond great for me. I have good growth and color my SPS dominant aquarium. The dimmable t5 is amazing. by biggest gripe on these is taking top downs and trying to get the t5 lights out of the refection. My aquarium is tall so i was only getting par of about 140 from the bottom so I thought it may be fun to try something else. I went with the Philips Coral Care lights and have been happy with them so far.
Hey, thanks for the valuable input. It really helped in getting close to choosing the lights for my new set up. New one will measure 60 x24x24 inches.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back