• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Giesemann Spectra 24”

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Recently switched to T5 and love them, now im curious about MH. Exploring the idea of the Spectra fixture. Let me know if you have a nice condition 24” fixture for sale!

Thank you!

OP
OP
infinite0180

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Actually i found the 24” infiniti with the DE bulb. I love it...

ReefEngineer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh nice!! I have a Hamilton Bemini Sun with a DE 14K and it's great but T5s with it would be even better. Was the Infiniti in stock somewhere or a used one?

OP
OP
infinite0180

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh nice!! I have a Hamilton Bemini Sun with a DE 14K and it's great but T5s with it would be even better. Was the Infiniti in stock somewhere or a used one?

Yea i really like the Phoenix 14k so far, running it with a few b+ and c+ bulbs. No, i guess the only way to get them is order direct from Giesemann and pay a premium for shipping. I just so happen to be following along on a MH related thread on here when somebody mentioned they had an Infiniti over their tank but were in the process of upgrading to a larger system. I PMed and he agreed to sell it to me! I got lucky... i wanted the Spectra but settled for the Infiniti. Im hoping they become available in the US again in the future so i can get a larger model over my next tank...

ReefEngineer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah super luck but that's awesome.

You can order brand new built to order Spectra lights from Giesemann's website. There US shipping options as well.

OP
OP
infinite0180

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah super luck but that's awesome.

You can order brand new built to order Spectra lights from Giesemann's website. There US shipping options as well.
Yea i imagine shipping is not cheap... hopefully somebody in the US starts distributing them again soon.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back