Giesemann Stellar - Broken T5 Bar

Muran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

i got my Stellar this week and wanted to hook it up today. I used 4 brand new T5 from Giesemann and put them into the Stellar, then i plugged in the left side first and the Lights lit up
for like a second then turning off. I did the same on the right side whitout a problem.

I thought the 2 T5 on the left side are maybe broken so i switched the ones from the right side to the left without a success. I tryd all 4 T5s on the working right side and they work without a issue.

Anyone know what might be wrong here ? I removed my old hanging system already

Thanks and greetings

Marcus

Vmacisback

Vern McCalla
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing happened to me and it turned out I had 1 bad bulb out of the 4, I have a stellar as well.

OP
OP
M

Muran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing happened to me and it turned out I had 1 bad bulb out of the 4, I have a stellar as well.

But all bulbs are working fine on the other side, with a bad bulb it should not work like that right ?

Vmacisback

Vern McCalla
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I had a bad bulb it would turn on for literally a second and then Turn off. If you have tested all the bulbs then you are probably right and it may not be a bulb.

OP
OP
M

Muran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I had a bad bulb it would turn on for literally a second and then Turn off. If you have tested all the bulbs then you are probably right and it may not be a bulb.

Could you reproduce it ? Like plugging it out and in again to make it light up ?

Vmacisback

Vern McCalla
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not every time it would light up but if I took it out and put it back in it usually would flash for second

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back