GIVEAWAY: 3 PTC Heaters Needing a Good Home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ricksmithsdca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Years in the making so help us celebrate the launch of our newest AUQA Gadget, the Helio PTC Smart Heater. A heater designed specifically for reefs.

For this giveaway we are giving 3 Dual Element Helio PTC Smart Heaters of their choice to 3 lucky participants.

How to enter? Subscribe to our mailing list and comment your tank gallon size on this thread
and you will be entered to win. If you have already signed up you have already been entered.

Official Rules:

• Three entrants will win a Dual Element Helio PTC Smart Heater of their choice. (up to $500 in value.)
  • Entrants must sign up for our mailing list on Innovative-Marine.com.
  • Entrant must comment on this thread what size aquarium they are going to use this on.
  • Entrants must be 18 and older to enter.
  • Entrants must reside in the contiguous (48) United States. (Excludes AK & HI).
  • Entrants must have a valid government issued ID for verification.
  • Entrants must provide full name and valid email address when entering.
  • One entry will be allowed per household.
  • Giveaway runs from Nov 12th to Nov 30th 2020.
  • The Winner will be announced here on Reef2Reef.com and contacted via DM on Nov. 30th 2020. (4pm Pacific)
  • Prizes will be shipped out end of December 2020.
  • No purchase necessary.

Helio Giveaway.jpg
Entered. I have a 50 primary with 15 sump.

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Years in the making so help us celebrate the launch of our newest AUQA Gadget, the Helio PTC Smart Heater. A heater designed specifically for reefs.

For this giveaway we are giving 3 Dual Element Helio PTC Smart Heaters of their choice to 3 lucky participants.

How to enter? Subscribe to our mailing list and comment your tank gallon size on this thread
and you will be entered to win. If you have already signed up you have already been entered.

Official Rules:

• Three entrants will win a Dual Element Helio PTC Smart Heater of their choice. (up to $500 in value.)
  • Entrant must comment on this thread what size aquarium they are going to use this on.
  • Entrants must reside in the contiguous (48) United States. (Excludes AK & HI).
  • The Winner will be announced here on Reef2Reef.com and contacted via DM on Nov. 30th 2020. (4pm Pacific)
  • No purchase necessary.

Helio Giveaway.jpg
Entered. Would go on a 240 gallon.

Lex_510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Official Rules:

• No purchase necessary.

Helio Giveaway.jpg

Steph1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entered! but I am in Australia, so will give it away on here to a US person as a gift if I win to somebody with a 100 gal tank or there abouts

Last edited:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back