GIVEAWAY: Win a Reef Kinetics ReefBot valued at over $900 shipped to your door!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ReefBot Giveaway.jpg

Reef Kinetics ReefBot Giveaway!

We are super excited to announce that we're giving away a Reef Kinetics ReefBot to one lucky R2R member! The ReefBot is an automatic water testing device that monitors your aquarium, tank or pond by running tests periodically, analyzing them and sending you real-time updates via mobile or web app. Not only can you monitor your aquarium, you can even perform and set up preferred test schedules and let the ReefBot do the rest of the work for you remotely!

HOW TO ENTER (you must complete the official entries 1-2)

OFFICIAL ENTRY 1: SUBSCRIBE to the Reef Kinetics Email List Here (make a post after you have subscribed)

OFFICIAL ENTRY 2. Write another post about why you like the Reef Kinetics ReefBot in this thread. (write what you like in a new post)

BONUS ENTRIES (you may complete all or none of the following for bonus entries)

Bonus Entry 1.
LIKE the Reef Kinetics Facebook Page Here (make a post)

Bonus Entry 2.
Share this contest on your Facebook Wall with the hashtags #ReefBot #ReefBotGiveaway #Reef2Reef #ReefKinetics (make a post)

Bonus Entry 3.
Share this contest on your Instagram account with the hashtags #ReefBot #ReefBotGiveaway #Reef2Reef #ReefKinetics (make a post)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing each of the official and bonus entries. Each separate post is a separate entry. You may have up to 6 post entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1 lucky winner will be selected via random draw to receive a Reef Kinetics ReefBot shipped directly to your door!
RAB_1176-1.png

reefbot-specs-01-1-1024x529.png

apps-screens.png

Your Aquarium’s Best Friend
Automated innovation for sustaining ecosystems.

The ReefBot is an automatic water testing device that monitors your aquarium, tank or pond by running tests periodically, analyzing them and sending you real-time updates via mobile or web app.

Not only can you monitor your aquarium, you can even perform and set up preferred test schedules and let the ReefBot do the rest of the work for you remotely!

What’s even cooler is that you can immediately spot if something is wrong. Our app is very user friendly and you can set customized alarms to track the changes in your aquarium’s water parameters, ensuring key survival of the aquatic life.
reefbot-specs-01-1-1024x529.png

AUTOMATED
Test your water whenever you want or on schedule basis and receive results remotely.

ACCURATE
Accurate results without the hassle of comparing colors. The ReefBot will do everything for you.

EASY TO USE
Set up and install your ReefBot easily in less than 15 minutes.

FLEXIBLE
Access your dashboard and results from anywhere through mobile or web app.

Tests
The ReefBot can perform a variety of liquid-reagent tests some of the most important in our reef ecosystem.
Salifert KH/Alkalinity Pro Test
RedSea KH/Alkalinity Pro, Magnesium Pro, Calcium (beta), Phosphate Pro Tests
Giesmann Aquaristic Magnesium Professional, Phosphate Tests
Poolmaster 5-way Test Kit Chlorine Test
Tropic Marin Nitrate Pro, Nitrite Pro
Fauna Marin AquaHome Nitrate, AquaHome Nitrite
API Calcium, Alkalinity, Phosphate, Ammonia, Nitrate Tests
reefkinetics-mobile-application.png

Monitor your Aquarium on the Go
Let your app tell you when your water is safe and when it’s not. You can access you personal dashboard with a snapshot of all your latest readings, test on demand and schedule basis and get notified to any problem monitored by the ReefBot immediately.
Everything you need with a touch of a button.

Test on demand and schedule basis
Remotely monitor your results
Email alerts and push notifications
Access to result history
Log manual results
Online graphing of results

Download the Reef Kinetics app to get the most out of your ReefBot. Access your personal dashboard, features, and ReefBot updates.

apps-screens.png

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on July 3rd, 2019! (Last day to enter is July 2nd.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks to @Reef Kinetics for this AWESOME giveaway!!!

Last edited:

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well first things first, I think the thing I like the most about the reefbot is the flexibility to set up almost whatever combination of tests you would like to based on the vital space available and it doesn't test only certain elements. They also come up with improvements frequently and are constantly developing new tests that work with the reefbot. I would love to win one!

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY 1: SUBSCRIBED

BGrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY 2: I think it makes testing seems so much easier. I like that I can schedule it to run the tests I want it to run.

BGrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry 1: LIKED

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that the Reefbot uses existing brands of test kits, and you can use their app to schedule tests when you want, so those of us without continual dosing can adapt our testing schedules.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back