GIVEAWAY: Win a Reef Kinetics ReefBot valued at over $900 shipped to your door!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Time for a redraw! I'll post in here in just a few minutes.

clm65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel sorry for Evan28395950. Not many opportunities like this, and it just got away. But rules are rules....

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Josh Burnett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed!

ReefBot Giveaway.jpg

Reef Kinetics ReefBot Giveaway!

We are super excited to announce that we're giving away a Reef Kinetics ReefBot to one lucky R2R member! The ReefBot is an automatic water testing device that monitors your aquarium, tank or pond by running tests periodically, analyzing them and sending you real-time updates via mobile or web app. Not only can you monitor your aquarium, you can even perform and set up preferred test schedules and let the ReefBot do the rest of the work for you remotely!

HOW TO ENTER (you must complete the official entries 1-2)

OFFICIAL ENTRY 1: SUBSCRIBE to the Reef Kinetics Email List Here (make a post after you have subscribed)

OFFICIAL ENTRY 2. Write another post about why you like the Reef Kinetics ReefBot in this thread. (write what you like in a new post)

BONUS ENTRIES (you may complete all or none of the following for bonus entries)

Bonus Entry 1.
LIKE the Reef Kinetics Facebook Page Here (make a post)

Bonus Entry 2.
Share this contest on your Facebook Wall with the hashtags #ReefBot #ReefBotGiveaway #Reef2Reef #ReefKinetics (make a post)

Bonus Entry 3.
Share this contest on your Instagram account with the hashtags #ReefBot #ReefBotGiveaway #Reef2Reef #ReefKinetics (make a post)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing each of the official and bonus entries. Each separate post is a separate entry. You may have up to 6 post entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1 lucky winner will be selected via random draw to receive a Reef Kinetics ReefBot shipped directly to your door!
RAB_1176-1.png

reefbot-specs-01-1-1024x529.png

apps-screens.png

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on July 3rd, 2019! (Last day to enter is July 2nd.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks to @Reef Kinetics for this AWESOME giveaway!!!

Josh Burnett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea of having something different than Neptune and GHL (although both are incredible products). I've heard awesome reviews and I love the design and the sleek look of the ReefBot

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • None.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.2%
Back