• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Giving away adult tang....

reeferbuddy215

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forget the name of it but it's a bout the size of an adult hippo tang maybe slightly smaller but he is recovering from lateral line disease I believe as his skin on his head is faded but since I started dosing garlic extract it's gotten better but he was bright yellow as a juvenile now he's a tan color with a black line/spot by his gills I have a 125 gal but I have mostly small fish and sps corals and he's bumping into them picking on my new fish and I could never just kill him so please somebody take him I live in bucks County PA 45 mins outside of Philadelphia I'll include a pic but my camera isn't the best he's not a mean fish but he's just big an I have to many valuable sps frags he has knocked over while grazing
2eea918334288d7b76ee5d8f9c2cbc6b.jpg
088962916204d13235ce81f166ebb85e.jpg

Message me if Interested in have bags and packaging materials for transportation too.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back