Giving Away

block134

Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is with a sad heart that I will have to give away my livestock. I am going through a divorce and will be moving to Iowa so I need to take down my tank.

I would like to see my fish and corals go to a good so someone can enjoy them.

I don't have much for fish but I do have a couple of clown fish and a lawnmower blenny.

For the corals it is primarly zoas, an elegance and a few others.

I can post pics later on today togive a better idea of what I have. There is algea in the tank due to me not being able to keep up with the maintenance so just be aware of that.

These will be for pick up only, no shipping and please don't ask about the equipment or hard scape. I will be keeping that for when I set up the tank in the future.

Sorry forgot to add that the location is Hudson NH

Nano15g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi how are you doing i would love to tale rhe stuff i love the hobby and its my anxiety med lol please let me know ill drive to u from upstate ny

Nano15g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is with a sad heart that I will have to give away my livestock. I am going through a divorce and will be moving to Iowa so I need to take down my tank.

I would like to see my fish and corals go to a good so someone can enjoy them.

I don't have much for fish but I do have a couple of clown fish and a lawnmower blenny.

For the corals it is primarly zoas, an elegance and a few others.

I can post pics later on today togive a better idea of what I have. There is algea in the tank due to me not being able to keep up with the maintenance so just be aware of that.

These will be for pick up only, no shipping and please don't ask about the equipment or hard scape. I will be keeping that for when I set up the tank in the future.

Sorry forgot to add that the location is Hudson NH
I would love them please lmn thank u

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back