Gluemasters / Thick Viscosity - 1500 CPS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Gluemasters

Thanks for becoming an R2R sponsor!

Question:
Is your Gravix Thick 1500 CPS Viscosity, reef safe, as in able to bond underwater?

My scape is strong but would like to be able to bond in two rocks better, for a permanent hold.

Thank you

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey! All CA is generally reef safe, but we had good success with our thick line, even for some non profit orgs that work in coral reef restoration space with no bad feedback. We have batch production without using thinners, better distillation than most brands, external testing/QA. All this extra effort contributes to both strength and purity. One note however, this is the last month you see Gravix as a pro line. We are deprecating this IP, and overhauling overall look for the brand. It's going to be Gluemasters all across. Just an FYI, and I will make a special post about it. Thank you for an awesome question. Sneak peak of new bottle :) :

1_front (5).jpg

OP
OP
GoVols

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey! All CA is generally reef safe, but we had good success with our thick line, even for some non profit orgs that work in coral reef restoration space with no bad feedback. We have batch production without using thinners, better distillation than most brands, external testing/QA. All this extra effort contributes to both strength and purity. One note however, this is the last month you see Gravix as a pro line. We are deprecating this IP, and overhauling overall look for the brand. It's going to be Gluemasters all across. Just an FYI, and I will make a special post about it. Thank you for an awesome question. Sneak peak of new bottle :) :

1_front (5).jpg

Thanks so must for your timely response!

Just to clarify:
Does it cure (bond) underwater?

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thick is more like motor oil at 1500cps, gel like viscosities are in 10000+ cps range. Thank you!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back