• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GMK zoas, other designer zoas, and dragon soul torches

crny1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, got a couple different things available, i am located in crystal lake Illinois, willing to meet halfway if the drive is reasonable, all prices are OBO. would prefer not to ship, but will discuss it if i cant sell locally.
if anything i sell you happens to die within 2 weeks i will happily replace ASAP either if i have another on hand we can do it immediately or get you a frag the next time i cut, after 2 weeks if you lose it ill gladly sell it at a cheaper price for something like the GMK or another expensive zoa or torch. i have yet to have that issue but figured id put that out there for peace of mind for everyone.

better off texting me for a quicker response

Have 3 total GMK frags for sale, 2 singles 300 each and one with 4 polyps, would like to get 800 for it attached a picture with it closed to show all 4 polyps as the big one really covers the others when open
IMG_3222 (3).jpg
IMG_3247 (2).jpg
IMG_3221.jpg

SBB Aphrodite frag 4 polyps 150
IMG_3303 (2).jpg

2 bowser plugs basically completely fully covered, 80 each
IMG_3308 (1).jpg

space chaos single polyp 35 for it
IMG_3301.jpg

have a bunch of others available, only posted a few so if you see something else you like feel free to ask

IMG_3310 (1).jpg
IMG_3240 (2).jpg

IMG_3243 (1).jpg

also have some torches up for grabs
5 single head dragon souls and 1 double (was irritated because i just moved it will happily provide more pictures if interested but was in a hurry to beat lights off and wanted to post tonight) 150 for the singles and 250 for the double
IMG_3306 (2).jpg

green indo torch 3 singles available 40 a head
IMG_3307 (1).jpg

OP
OP
C

crny1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pending on one of the green torches, so far thats the only thing listed that is pending that is local, after wednesday i will start looking into shipping

OP
OP
C

crny1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as of now one of the green torches is gone and both larger bowser colonies and all the green torches a few dragon souls and all of GMK are pending

OP
OP
C

crny1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so as of now all the GMK all the available green torches, both bowser colonys, and a double head and a singel dragon soul is gone, also moved around a few things and i now have 1 single dragon soul left and one double dragon soul, others are mine or spoken for. shipped my first things out yesterday and both arrived alive and well, if you texted me about shipping are are still interested, let me know, my test runs shipped to both sides of the country and one of them the temp was 106 degrees so fairly confident in myself now (fingers crossed) i also happened to cut some more last week so will post pictures of my rack currently. shipping cost me about 65 bucks so expect to pay that unless you buy alot
again best way to reach me is texting 2174173636
IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg
IMG_3446.jpg

badsmitty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DON'T DO TRADES WITH THIS GUY
Here is the last text message I sent him

Hey guy it's been over a year and still nothing from you
You took a colony that was worth $300.00 from me with the promise of 2 GMK's in return
But no GMK's and no offer to compensate me for the coral you took
That's just plain wrong
1st time this has ever happened to me in 35 years in the hobby

Back