Go big or go Home!! 800 G show tank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mooredezign

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you guys have a 36" door frame :) lol and me and a buddy are coming to the store tomorrow...might not buy anything :cry: but I love the store, WWC is the #1 orlando attraction to me!!! :wink:

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I wanted to say how awsome that tanks gna be! The one its replacing was already a stunner, u can only imagine how this one will end up looking like,and

Im doing my tank as a chalice dominated tank with sps on top inspired by the tank at your store,they lloked so amazing i figured Id try to make mine look at least half as good.
SPS and LPS, just like the 300 :nerd:

CoralBandit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be there friday, puttin Chris to work huh lol thats awesome man I guess your gonna need a new home for that lobo on the left of the elos huh.............. ahahahah j/k im sure its way outta my range

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's only 32 tall :wink:
I hope you guys have a 36" door frame :) lol and me and a buddy are coming to the store tomorrow...might not buy anything :cry: but I love the store, WWC is the #1 orlando attraction to me!!! :wink:

Haven't see you in a while there Matt, when are you coming back?
I am moving back to Florida and I am bringing a snorkel to the store!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words :bigsmile: I sure know how it's going to look more or less in my head but I can tell you that it will be much nicer than the 300 :crossedlips: :xd:
First off, I wanted to say how awsome that tanks gna be! The one its replacing was already a stunner, u can only imagine how this one will end up looking like,and

Im doing my tank as a chalice dominated tank with sps on top inspired by the tank at your store,they lloked so amazing i figured Id try to make mine look at least half as good.

Sorry mark that lobo sold at CFM in Ontario last month for a nice amount of money:tongue:, see you here on Friday.
Ill be there friday, puttin Chris to work huh lol thats awesome man I guess your gonna need a new home for that lobo on the left of the elos huh.............. ahahahah j/k im sure its way outta my range

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victor,

12' tank will be really nice :bigsmile:. Will it be glass or acrylic? It's shallow for snorkling on the reef...

Anative

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
puttin Chris to work huh lol

That's not fair...Chris works. I have proof:

Chris_Working.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back