Go With The FLOW Contest! Win a Tunze 6105

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be neat to see the points we each received, but I think it would be too much work.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The drawing is complete.

I wrote down each name on a slip of paper. Each person had their name written down one time per entry they had. For example BarbH had her name written down 10 times.

I then added all the slips of paper to a hat and shook it for a while to make sure they were thoroughly mixed. I then drew one slip of paper without looking and the winner is:

strange33w

Congrats and thank you all for your participation in the contest. We will have a new Tunze prize for this month and another cool contest I will announce shortly. I wish you all could win I really do.

I am going to send the TOP 5 members on the list a FREE R2R Aquarist T-Shirt and Card for your extra hard work in making the top five. Please PM me your name and shipping info.

Loki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats strange33!! Thanks rev for the shirt and card :)!! Awesome bonus!

Last edited:

wysiwyg

marine predator man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
congrats to strange33w. and another congrats to the shirt winners and new card holders

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats strange33w and everyone else. Thanks rev for the t-shirts and discount cards :D

bige

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats strange. It's funny you were able to use the computer to run a program to assign points and track posts. Then you wrote down names and pulled from a hat. Kinda funny to me. But thanks for the contest R2r and tunze for their sponsorship.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! Yea that is funny isn't it. I could have have done it via copying and pasting names to a sheet and then use a number generator but when there is multiple entries for one person like this I use the old tried and true method! :D

God knows I will be honest and the first person picked will get the prize. My integrity is my Gold.

Loki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. Silly question. Does strange know that he was in the contest? Has he claimed yet? I looked through this thread and there wasn't a post made by him. I know that wasn't a requirement, but it's possible to be very active and not know about this...

Last edited:

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to strange33w, to Rev and for Tunze for a great contest and to all the t shirt winners and a special congratulation to Barb for getting what seemed like 1 million posts in 1 week. Lol I don't know how you did it.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He has not claimed and I failed to add a claiming time. So he has 48hrs from now or we will redraw.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back