• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GodFathr - fast shipping and great seller!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

thaistalyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased an IceCap 3K from @GodfathR on Thursday this week. He boxed it up just like it was new in the original packaging and it just arrived today. I have the unit running in a very week acid bath and it is running well. Great packaging, great shipping, excellent transaction. I'd buy from him again!!

GodfathR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the feedback. I greatly appreciate it.

Back