Going out of town for 10 days. Can’t get anyone to feed fish while gone. What to do?

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y’all, I currently have a 25 gallon Waterbox with two clown fish, a fang tooth blenny, Watchman Gobe/Pistol Shrimp combo and a cleaner shrimp. They’re usually fed twice a day, a mix of frozen food, and are all healthy and happy.

I’m going out of town for 10 days and can’t get someone to take care of the tank (don’t worry, I have an ATO). What can I do to keep them fed over the 10 day period? Are there any auto feeders that can accommodate this and are reliable enough to go 10 days without supervision? Also, any auto-feeder capable food recommendations are appreciated.

5FCFAAD4-559D-4218-B3B6-F348FC640D0D.jpeg
I have a couple of eheim autofeeders that feed alternately in case one stops, and a local LFS with a login to my Profilux/ReefFactory so they can remote control if something sets off an alarm.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back