Going to need a little help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

A sea K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lights came in (very timely BTW) and I've got my hanging rack built. Had some free time today to do the install but I cant get one of the lights to synch with the controller. First I tried the procedure illustrated in the video from the sticky above, then I tried the procedure from the written instructions included with the light to no avail and have tried powering off on and checking connections and trying again all to no avail. Best I can get is a slow or rapid flashing red indicator light but no blue at all. No Trouble synching the other two lights or programming the controller.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

OP
OP
A sea K

A sea K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK lets try another way, anyone know how to contact Noopsyches customer service dept? Went to the site where I purchased the lights and cant find any CS info. Been messing all afternoon trying to get this thing to synch up but its not happening.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK lets try another way, anyone know how to contact Noopsyches customer service dept? Went to the site where I purchased the lights and cant find any CS info. Been messing all afternoon trying to get this thing to synch up but its not happening.
Where did you buy the lights? We have support contact on our website www.noopsycheusa.com.

OP
OP
A sea K

A sea K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lights were purchased from the Noopsyche USA website. I see no mention of a support or contact info on the homepage. I'll go have another look.

shakygator

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lights were purchased from the Noopsyche USA website. I see no mention of a support or contact info on the homepage. I'll go have another look.

You're right, there is no contact information on their website. I really think they should add contact info, even if it's just that email address. Contact form would be even better.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact them via Facebook

OP
OP
A sea K

A sea K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're right, there is no contact information on their website. I really think they should add contact info, even if it's just that email address. Contact form would be even better.
Sure there is. Click on the "Operating Instructions" link then scroll alllllll the way down to the very bottom of the page and there you will find their contact info. Took some searching but I did manage to find it.
Contact them via Facebook
Well, not everyone has face book;)

FYI, a new replacement is on the way. Stinks to have this setback but I will say they handled the situation well.

shakygator

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure there is. Click on the "Operating Instructions" link then scroll alllllll the way down to the very bottom of the page and there you will find their contact info. Took some searching but I did manage to find it.

Wow, yep it's there. Maybe a contact page would be easier for people to find :p

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, not everyone has face book;)

FYI, a new replacement is on the way. Stinks to have this setback but I will say they handled the situation well.

Wow, yep it's there. Maybe a contact page would be easier for people to find :p
I will be making a contact page this weekend as to avoid any confusion. Also lots of good information is shared on our Facebook page and it costs nothing to join.

OP
OP
A sea K

A sea K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be making a contact page this weekend as to avoid any confusion. Also lots of good information is shared on our Facebook page and it costs nothing to join.
Appreciate it and thanks for the tip but Facebook is not for me.

shakygator

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks! I'm already a member on Facebook so that's not a problem for me, I just worry about others looking to contact you that might not be active on forums/Facebook.

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a hard time with the controller also there are some good youtube videos that where I leaned

OP
OP
A sea K

A sea K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had ample time to read up on the controller and had no issue with it. I actually find it's simplicity to my liking. My issue is with the light itself. Of the three lights I had no trouble binding and programming two of them, the third light however, I could never even get it to enter bind mode.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 70 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back