• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gold Torches for Sale (Local P/U for now)

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm selling some of the collection off as I am starting to run out of real estate. I will be selling a 3 head gold torch and a 2 head gold torch as well as a very nice 2 head purple and green torch. As these are not completely fraggable yet (but will be very soon), I am offering a lower price on these per head. I am selling the gold torches at $225 PER HEAD and the green and purple would be $150 total. Pics are taken with an orange filter on a Galaxy Note 8. Unfortunately, at this time, it would be local pick up only and I am up near Boone, NC.
20190719_182550.jpg
20190719_182408.jpg
20190719_182740.jpg
20190726_184411.jpg
20190725_183226.jpg
20190725_183236.jpg

OP
OP
blackgate

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The circled images are what I will be cutting tomorrow. I travel pretty frequently on the weekends and I can easily meet in Charlotte, Greensboro, or Asheville. Thanks!

OP
OP
blackgate

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the confusion guys. The first pic that I circled in pink will be the 2 head. The next 2 pics that I have circled are of the same torch which will be the 3 head. Sorry bout that!

OP
OP
blackgate

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bright gold one is aussie for sure. The purple and green is from Fiji I believe. The other gold with the longer tentacles is up for debate. I bought this from my lfs nearly a year ago and when I asked why it was so expensive even back then, I was told "because we dont get coral from Indonesia any more" . I have been under the impression that it's from Indonesia but I dont want to tell people that it's from indo and be wrong, that is why I labeled them as just gold torches. All I have is the lfs' word for it but its definitely a different gold color than the aussie and there is more purple in this one for sure. The tips of the tentacles are more

Mike weymers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bright gold one is aussie for sure. The purple and green is from Fiji I believe. The other gold with the longer tentacles is up for debate. I bought this from my lfs nearly a year ago and when I asked why it was so expensive even back then, I was told "because we dont get coral from Indonesia any more" . I have been under the impression that it's from Indonesia but I dont want to tell people that it's from indo and be wrong, that is why I labeled them as just gold torches. All I have is the lfs' word for it but its definitely a different gold color than the aussie and there is more purple in this one for sure. The tips of the tentacles are more
You have anything left?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 34 33.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back