• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Golden State Coral Review

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to provide a review of Golden State Corals. I have purchased from WWC, Battlecorals, Lucky Corals and recently TCK Corals(during their live sale recently but haven’t received the order yet).

I would rate this experience as a 10 out of 10 and would recommend them to anyone.

Couple of highlights

1) communication was awesome. I had some shipping issues (not their fault) last weekend a monster snow hit Colorado so they were extremely accommodating at moving shipping around. Very responsive
2) coral substitution, they called the day before shipping to let me know the blasto I ordered wasn’t looking good and two of the 5 heads had died. They were willing to give me a $40 coral in replacement of the $20 blasto and still ship me the blasto which was awesome of them, after discussion I took a two headed hammer and let them keep the blasto. No need to take a upgraded coral and the blasto. I would rather them nurse the blasto to health and sell it for full price. The upgrade coral was more than accommodating enough.
3) Corals as advertised. Photos represented exactly what was shown online in color. Size was larger than expected.
4) Packing was great no issued heat pack was still warm, doubled bagged with rubber bands
5) Small little freebees. They included a sticker which was awesome, sample of reef roids and a coral glue from eco tech. I though that was a sweet little surprise.
6) The dip. I think this is probably the most important after dipping the corals hardly anything came off. A few small white spongets and that was it. Tells me their tanks are clean.

Again overall 10 out 10 smaller business, but right up there with the big boys WWC & BC. If you have a chance check out @GoldenStateCorals

865C0E7A-2471-4102-B8CC-8A6346B24BB1.jpeg 42659C0B-84A8-4721-AEF3-AA2126EFFF9A.jpeg 5BC35946-A034-4E4E-A1B7-69B62A35719C.jpeg 4850CC56-E1CA-4134-BE7A-ED1A8A76362B.jpeg 0C73E81E-15C1-4619-8951-25CE4971AC56.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back