Goniopora Grow out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have been on a Goniopora Craze lately and this resulted in turning one of the frag tank into all Goniopora!

First up in this show off is the Amazing AMAZEBALL!!! This thing is the brightest Goniopora I've ever seen.

oxXNSyCh.jpg

A close up of one of the frag!

P5bTXh6h.jpg

Another AMAZEBALL!

uQEREdlh.jpg

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are nice what are the prices for a frag? In AZ as well. I chat it up with a kid at the pet shop that speaks highly of you guys.

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty up their around 599 or 699 on website. Depending on size of frag that seems to be going rate at least from what I've seen reefers selling on here.

I have some $399 size frags healing up also!

maksim serebro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you do to make them happy? Goniopower, reefroids feeding? How often? Thanks!

Softhammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second that question! I haven’t had a goniopora/ alveopora in 15 years because they always wasted away. The only thing that elicited any response was DTs oyster eggs in the white jar that went by the way of Cyclopeeze. Easily the most effective foods ever. Whats getting these to grow And I would assume feed?

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second that question! I haven’t had a goniopora/ alveopora in 15 years because they always wasted away. The only thing that elicited any response was DTs oyster eggs in the white jar that went by the way of Cyclopeeze. Easily the most effective foods ever. Whats getting these to grow And I would assume feed?

They only get Reefroid 1-2 times a week, other than that it's just good flow & light & water Parameter to keep them tip top!

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a must have piece for me. Was hoping to pick up a piece in June but our swap was cancelled.

dricc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What is the hot pink with the yellow eye called? I don't see it on your site. The first picture in post number 10. Thanks

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the hot pink with the yellow eye called? I don't see it on your site. The first picture in post number 10. Thanks

I have a few pieces healing up! Shoot us a pm if your interested :)

Back