• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gonzo's Golden Dragon mushrooms

ether

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several of these for sale as you can see from the pictures. They're beautiful and fast growers. Some have started to bounce - those are spoken for at the moment, but they all seem to have a tendency to do so.

$75 each, local only, no shipping as I've never done that before unless you want to teach me how to ship corals. I may be convinced to ship one of the plugs with multiples on it.

IMG_20181218_190701.jpg

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several of these for sale as you can see from the pictures. They're beautiful and fast growers. Some have started to bounce - those are spoken for at the moment, but they all seem to have a tendency to do so.

$75 each, local only, no shipping as I've never done that before unless you want to teach me how to ship corals. I may be convinced to ship one of the plugs with multiples on it.

IMG_20181218_190701.jpg
Where are you located

OP
OP
E

ether

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Would there be any interest if I were shipping? I will be willing to figure that out if there are enough people who want these.

SDReefGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Would there be any interest if I were shipping? I will be willing to figure that out if there are enough people who want these.
If you decide to ship, let me know. Thanks.

Martha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m waiting for one to be shipped to me next week. Can you tell me a little about them?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back