Good bad or ugly?

exnisstech

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some frags in today, dipped in Bayer and added to the tank. I saw this later crawling on a plug. I doubt it made it through the Bayer and was probably in my tank already? My blenny kept tossing the frag off of the rock where I wanted it but he didn't or I probably never would have seen it. The orangish part is hard like shell.
20221026_192617.jpg

RuuToo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some frags in today, dipped in Bayer and added tank. I saw this later crawling on a plug. I doubt it made it through the Bayer and was probably in my tank already? My blenny kept tossing the frag off of the rock where I wanted it but he didn't or I probably never would have seen it. The orangish part is hard like shell.
20221026_192617.jpg
Cap snail. Fantastic

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stomatella, very highly regarded, reproduce in the tank as well, so it's an algae reducer, food source, and self sustaining, Vetteguy calls them the best clean up crew you can't buy

OP
OP
exnisstech

exnisstech

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stomatella, very highly regarded, reproduce in the tank as well, so it's an algae reducer, food source, and self sustaining, Vetteguy calls them the best clean up crew you can't buy
Awesome. Lord knows I can use the help. My astrea snails are growing more gha on their shells than they can possibly be eating lol

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back