Good fish/coral foods

Sexytang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s a good food to feed my fish that I can also feed my corals. Atm I’m feeding mysis but would like to give variety

bigdrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My coral is growing relatively well and I’m just feeding nori, pellets and a frozen angelfish blend, which has mysis and blood worms mixed in. I also only have soft corals.

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We offer several popular foods which feed fish and corals. There are plenty of videos in our media gallery and a dozen captive breeding successes on our testimonial page demonstrating the quality and diversity of our foods. Check out LRSFoods.com if you get a chance. We have a searchable dealer map to on the "buy" page.

Wunderpus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rods food is good stuff. Or, do what I do and buy the bulk stuff from BRS and make your own... I like the freeze dried brine shrimp as they soak up the aminos, vitamins, etc.... However, mysis is a good foundational food... Calanus is another good option, it's very high in fat which is great for fish like anthias.

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been happy with Reef Frenzy. Switched from Rods (some of my fish didn’t care for it for some reason).
I also mix frozen PE and Hikari Mysis (different particle sizes), and use the frozen Hikari Mega-Marine Angel.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back