Good LFS in St Pete/Tampa?

LookItsAdam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still fairly new to the hobby and have yet to find my go to store. Do you guys know of any great places that always tend to have a wide variety of livestock? I'm mostly looking for inverts like star fish and anemones. All the places I've found usually just stock basic coral and large fish so I'm trying to branch out.

Being new it'd be great to find other local hobbyists to meet up with and trade too!

Brad1215

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually just in tampa for the weekend I stopped into one store.

Creative aquariums of tampa.

I have to say I was pretty impressed with the variety and quanitly of fish. All looked super healthy and ranged in size from tiny to large.
Also the amount and variety of coral was pretty nice and I'm from about 2 hours south of tampa and compared to our prices their prices were great!

Hope this helps.

Reefapprentice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely one of the better aquariums store in tampa,usually have some very nice coral pieces and unusual fishes. There is also Marine Warehouse on West Hillsborough ave, better invertebrate prices and nice colonies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back