Got LifeReef ??? Show us your LifeReef Sumps, Skimmers, and Anything else you may have by LifeReef.

Ponraj A

RIP Mr.Donovan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set it level with the top of the lifereef sticker on the side of the body.

As mentioned earlier I am running SVS24 with Jecod 12000 pump and in it if I set the water to the top of logo sticker my skimmate is so wet so I have set it to the bottom of lifereef logo wording. Will it be ok

legionofdoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I recommend running it dry first anyway. The top of the label is just for quick reference.

Salahunreal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... I will receive mine in couple of weeks.. so excited
Mine is the orange one.

DSCF7411.JPG
DSCF7409.JPG

joe berkman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My life ree skimmer is my favorite piece of equipment. so im pretty excited to be ordering a full sump and fudge for September now I just gotta figure out which ones are best for me Jeff’s site seems to show the same picture for the clr 1 and 2 also all other shots show the media reactors running lengthwise while the website shows them running for and aft can anyone tell me which is which? Also where dose the fuge feed from dos it t off the overflow if so how do you regulate a herby for quite operation? Than in advance I can’t wait to be full in lifereef
D88AB34D-8000-4230-8B97-D37321AB0A30.jpeg

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My life ree skimmer is my favorite piece of equipment. so im pretty excited to be ordering a full sump and fudge for September now I just gotta figure out which ones are best for me Jeff’s site seems to show the same picture for the clr 1 and 2 also all other shots show the media reactors running lengthwise while the website shows them running for and aft can anyone tell me which is which? Also where dose the fuge feed from dos it t off the overflow if so how do you regulate a herby for quite operation? Than in advance I can’t wait to be full in lifereef
D88AB34D-8000-4230-8B97-D37321AB0A30.jpeg

I would just email Jeff and pick which model you want then let him know how you want the reactors oriented and he can wip it up however you like. His custom sumps are actually really good price wise.

DS204

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a custom skimmer and refugium from Lifereef in July 2018. Going to finally implement it and get it wet this summer.. pretty excited, not gonna lie!

Never used or setup a skimmer before,so I sure hope this thing is as good as it was made out to be! Going to plumb the refugium into my 525xl Red Sea and use it as a place to culture pods and chaeto.

Thanks for looking!

Skimmer.jpg

lr2.JPG

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maaan that looks great, howd ya get jeff to install blue pipes.

Just need to send him the parts, My next skimmer from him will be very similar, he is really turning out some beautiful skimmers lately :)

Ponraj A

RIP Mr.Donovan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a custom skimmer and refugium from Lifereef in July 2018. Going to finally implement it and get it wet this summer.. pretty excited, not gonna lie!

Never used or setup a skimmer before,so I sure hope this thing is as good as it was made out to be! Going to plumb the refugium into my 525xl Red Sea and use it as a place to culture pods and chaeto.

Thanks for looking!

Skimmer.jpg

lr2.JPG
Beautiful piece of work !!!
Enjoy it!!!!

DS204

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maaan that looks great, howd ya get jeff to install blue pipes.

All I did was ask for custom plumbing - I think it was at the bottom of his price list. I think I paid $89 extra or $99 extra for the 'blue' scheme. He had the parts, I didn't send him anything!

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I did was ask for custom plumbing - I think it was at the bottom of his price list. I think I paid $89 extra or $99 extra for the 'blue' scheme. He had the parts, I didn't send him anything!

Well Jez everything is much easier now:( I was actually the first custom coloured (none green ones) and I had to purchase and ship him all of the acrylic for it and my sump. Cost me a fortune;Shifty;Shifty

DS204

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Jez everything is much easier now:( I was actually the first custom coloured (none green ones) and I had to purchase and ship him all of the acrylic for it and my sump. Cost me a fortune;Shifty;Shifty

Oh man, I can only imagine. Must have cost you a small fortune. I drove down to North Dakota to pick everything up to save on shipping to Canada.

How do you like the sump? I was on the fence about one but wanted to try the stock red sea sump first.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back