Got my first pods + phyto!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The packaging was great, the cold pack was still a bit cool, but probably could've been colder. I think everything made it. Saw a ton of little floating things inside the package moving around.

I'm confused by the little compartment that's marked 1/2 oz. and 1 oz. in the phyto container. What's that for? Why is there a tiny bit in there? It's like 1/2 oz? The instructions talk about militers, yet that thing is in oz. So weird.

Anyway, had to bust out measuring cup and a weight scale to figure out the amount of phyto to dose. I guess maybe I didn't need to be that scientific and should've just dumped some in. But it was weird.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you remove the cap from the small section, squeeze the bottle to fill to your desired level for dosing and pour it in. Its very convenient/easy.

^^ has the right idea! Turn the bottle around to measure in ml. Glad you are happy with your first order from us and thanks for sharing our experience here!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back