Got my MP20 today

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thing is pretty sweet..its nice to only have one pump in the tank now.
The pulse mode is pretty cool for the waves but I think i will only run that once in a while when I wanna watch things sway..It is a little louder pusling in noise..I have it on reef crest mode and seems to work very nicely. I have it full blast on speed it can ramp up to and I have no sandstorms and seems to be the perfect amount for the entire tank.

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thing is pretty sweet..its nice to only have one pump in the tank now.
The pulse mode is pretty cool for the waves but I think i will only run that once in a while when I wanna watch things sway..It is a little louder pusling in noise..I have it on reef crest mode and seems to work very nicely. I have it full blast on speed it can ramp up to and I have no sandstorms and seems to be the perfect amount for the entire tank.

Nice! You have to post a pic of it setup.

OP
OP
J

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I cant...hahahaha I sold my 1D little faster then i expected..and I wont have my new 1D Mark III for another week and half to two weeks...LOL
all I have now is a bag of lenses

Well here is my only camera I have at the moment my iPhone..its AWFUL but its something
IMG_0136.jpg

Last edited:

o0xerog0o

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's ok, if you're not comfortable with posting it on here. I understand your point, and I'm not sure how that would work... Glad you like it though!

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about getting one of these, too. :)

I can't believe you're not getting a sandstorm in such a low tank! That's some craziness. I'm thinking about getting an MP20 to replace my Koralias. I just bought a new skimmer, though, so it will all be in due time... but I think it may be next on the list. ;)

Brandon

cloakerpoked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No sand storm probably has a lot to do with his rockwork too. Jon, your picture looks like something I take with my P&S camera...so it doesn't look too bad to me! :)

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will have a special running on MP40w 2nd Gen up at the swap. It will be like buy a Vortech and get some frags free. But you have to mention it.

OP
OP
J

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yea I saw that..I think 195 is a bit high of a price..150 woulda been a better selling price. I dont think its going to have a very wide flow like the current ones and it would act more like a tunze nanostream since its so small to push that much water through it.

Back