Got my order, review

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed my first order with Dinkins a week ago. Placed my order for a 1/2Gallon Snacklebox and 16 oz Phyto on Sunday evening. Qualified for free shipping ;). They shipped the next day via UPS 2-day and I had my order Wed before lunch.
1-great communication throughout, had an email confirming the order, then an email when it shipped with tracking. Once I had the package I had a question regarding holding the pods till lights out (refrigerate or not) and they responded to my email w/in 15 minutes.
2-very good packaging, tight fit, good cool packs
3- Quality seems very good. Most alive and active pods I've ever bought (you could see them dancing with the naked eye) and phyto isn't stanky.
4- Nice personal touches, note inside thanking me for the order, some stickers and they upgraded my phyto to the 1/2 gallon size.

Untitled by Peter Young, on Flickr

Shipped for just over $100, it is a great value IMHO. I'll be using again for sure.

Thanks Dinkins

P

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm so glad you're happy with your order! We know you have plenty of choices when it comes to feeding your reef, and we're honored that you chose us!!

OP
OP
PedroYoung

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a close up of the pods ?
Man, I tried but just no way to focus on stuff that small that just didn’t look like clear water. No question though, there were a lot. These are copepod varieties, so very small, not like amphipods which are larger (I think. I’m not an expert in real life, I only play an expert on tv haha).

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back