Got your gift!? Be sure to say "Thank you!" Post in here!

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20221225_081957232.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa! I am going to try this out today when the family comes for dinner this afternoon! You are too generous.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20221225_081957232.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa! I am going to try this out today when the family comes for dinner this afternoon! You are too generous.
It is a personal favorite i am a coffe nut myself so glad i am notthe only one there are still a few more things coming your way Merry Christmas!!!!

acesfull44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PXL_20221224_232710433.jpg rn_image_picker_lib_temp_9a27bb8b-7f3f-4c7e-9fd6-c35a5dd773c7.jpg

Thank you very much to my Secret Santa, honestly looking forwards to trying out the disco nut rum (debating on mixing it or straight up, suggestions?) and super excited to try out the UltraZero pump, gonna make my life so much easier on doing water changes
The poker chips were a one off to give you a hint of who I was. ;) Glad you like your stuff, and I would just do the Disco Nut Rum straight. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

whybenormal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little late to the party here but thank you Secret Santa! I never expected to get this as a gift! Its very unique and definitely looks good next my tank! Well done!!
IMG_6517.jpeg

IMG_6519.jpeg
This is awesome! I never knew I wanted one before, but now I need to find a way to put this on my wish list...

Wrassenaround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20221220_143337.jpg

To my Secret Santa, thank you so much.
I'm always writing down all my Hanna test results to be able to keep track of things, and I needed a back up heater also. love it, thank you so much
I was surprised to see the package come in today, I was literally about to walk out the back door to go to work when I heard the front door knock from FedEx driver.
I glad I heard it because the package most likely would have gotten stolen lol
That would be me! Glad you like everything! I saw you were in PA and I figured having a back up heater during the winter could be live saving, as for the journal I always struggle to keep track of my parameters also. I will be getting one of them for myself :face-with-tears-of-joy:

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Secret Santa!!

IMG_5973.jpg
Since everyone has gone full reveal, I will admit, you thought it was a single shrimp, but it was me, DIO!

Please tell me you received the second box, with all the lovingly wrapped presents! I have been dying to see it revealed, and I really hope it didn't get lost!

Also, one of the things on your list will just have to arrive whenever Amazon sends it, because, well, preorder...

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be me! Glad you like everything! I saw you were in PA and I figured having a back up heater during the winter could be live saving, as for the journal I always struggle to keep track of my parameters also. I will be getting one of them for myself :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Yes, it's definitely a life saver for sure so thank you very much. I've been writing down all my test results in a small note pad that I made so having the book now makes it so much better lol
Where in KY you are at? I used to live in Whitesville KY for a few yrs, it's a small town about 15 miles or so from Owensboro ky

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little late to the party here but thank you Secret Santa! I never expected to get this as a gift! Its very unique and definitely looks good next my tank! Well done!!
IMG_6517.jpeg

IMG_6519.jpeg
I need one of this!!! It's bad***!

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And how can I apply to participate in Secret Santa next year?
Just have to meet the minimum requirements (I think 30 days member and 10 or 25 posts?) and then just stay on the look out for the post sometime after Halloween (but usually before thanksgiving)

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since everyone has gone full reveal, I will admit, you thought it was a single shrimp, but it was me, DIO!

Please tell me you received the second box, with all the lovingly wrapped presents! I have been dying to see it revealed, and I really hope it didn't get lost!

Also, one of the things on your list will just have to arrive whenever Amazon sends it, because, well, preorder...
jojo-oh-my-god.gif

Wrassenaround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it's definitely a life saver for sure so thank you very much. I've been writing down all my test results in a small note pad that I made so having the book now makes it so much better lol
Where in KY you are at? I used to live in Whitesville KY for a few yrs, it's a small town about 15 miles or so from Owensboro ky
I'm in Bowling Green, this time last year was difficult for our community with the Tornadoes. Didn't have power for almost 18 hours before borrowing a generator, 3 days total. I picked up a generator this year prior to this winter storm. We had rolling blackouts because of high energy consumption. Glad I did!

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6517.jpeg

IMG_6519.jpeg
Yay! I thought it was the coolest thing ever and was going to send it to whoever I got. Was a little worried when it shipped from China. Sorry I promised another package too but that artic blast had other plans and kept us at a balmy -45 and my vehicles were buried under 6ft snow banks from the wind. I had it sent to me and I’m sure it’s out there somewhere…

B2FC8F83-0839-488E-9517-6D6E66131FEA.jpeg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.7%
Back