Got your gift!? Be sure to say "Thank you!" Post in here!

TheyGaveItToMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You to my secrets Santa. Really awesome gift. And, unknown to you this perfectly matches the theme of my guess bathroom. Also, I like the idea that I am one of the select few with a 40K towel.
IMG_20221206_185515.jpg

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You to my secrets Santa. Really awesome gift. And, unknown to you this perfectly matches the theme of my guess bathroom. Also, I like the idea that I am one of the select few with a 40K towel.
IMG_20221206_185515.jpg
... Office of the Departmento Lavatorium?

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge shoutout to @Freakmachine01. Thank you bro bro the mesh sock was a need as well as the frag plugs(have some hammers to frag) There were so many things that were needed and some other things as well like the micro fiber towel. Rodi inserts and just everything was very well thought out. Here is a video cause of all the stuff that was sent.

Was that the correct gate valve that you needed?

reaper93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're very welcome! I'm glad you liked the paper! (My family is in for a surprise - I'm wrapping as much as I can in shark paper this year, lol!)
You mentioned in your questionnaire that you enjoy watching your corals eat - I do too, it's one of my favorite things. The polyp booster really does elicit a feeding response! The corals puff up, send out tentacles, etc. Even the fish and inverts get all excited when I use it. I generally add it a little while before target feeding with Reef Roids or Benepets. :)
Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ~Erica
(P.S. My husband is a PC gamer and suggested the Steam gift card, so I have to give him credit for that. Ha!)

I love target feeding my corals, so that is the perfect gift! Thank you :)

Can't go wrong with a steam card for a gamer either. You are awesome, happy holidays to you too!

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG!!! I just wanted to make a quick post to let people know how excited I am and how great my day started today. Morning routine is I go through my emails to check my business and see what's going on. I received the message that I have a shipment coming from aqua SD this week they were reaching out to me to make sure I would be home. I am so freaking excited to see what is coming. Just like everyone else on here collecting Coral is at the top of my list. Thank you thank you thank you so much to my secret Santa I really can't wait :) :) yay me
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Aqua SD had some difficulties getting my gift out the door. Now they assure me that this Thursday it'll be leaving for Friday delivery I will post pictures

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are extremely welcome, I looked through your whole thread and thought, "Here is a guy that has worked hard to be able to build this awesome tank. And, probable doesn't need anything."

But, lucky for me my wife has this awesome side business.

Shameless plug... The Knotty Navajo.
That was a great call. I really had a hard time putting anything on a list because things I need are expensive. I will really cherish this and really do appreciate it. Please tell your wife Thank you and Merry Christmas

TheReefAddict

More Than An Obsession
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Aqua SD had some difficulties getting my gift out the door. Now they assure me that this Thursday it'll be leaving for Friday delivery I will post pictures
I’d like to see what you got from Aquasd, post photos!

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Secret Santa! I’m a huge coffee fan, what more could I want! New coffee to try!

DC2F6F32-C57B-43F4-892D-CA3D5FA7EA21.jpeg
This is from my favorite coffee place in the OBX. Hope you enjoy!
Wow!! I’m so excited for what I received this afternoon. Frag plugs, glue, and a very cool fragging kit. Thank you Secret Santa!
D707DD4D-AF9C-40A9-B41B-6F615886373E.jpeg
Glad you like it!! Happy fragging!!!

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. So, this is kinda weird. I went to my daughter's daycare today to be Santa. I do this every year and always look forward to it.

Christmas kids.jpg

I was there for just a little while, and when I came home, I saw that Santa had visited me! Fate? Karma? Don't know but loving it. So... It gets even better.

I am a staff member of a boarding school. I keep a large candy jar on my desk. It kinda helps to ensure that I can see the guys on a regular basis. I like to think that they just want to visit me, but the candy doesn't hurt. I also have a colleague that raids the candy jar at least 3 times a day.

So, when I saw your gifts, I thought HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!
Candy!!.jpg

On behalf of myself, the fine young men of our school, and especially Gary (my candy gobbling colleague), thank you. You've made a lot of people happy.

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A heartfelt thank you to my Secret Santa!!!! As a visually impaired reefer this helps more than you will ever know. Wishing you and your family a very Mery Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you so much!
1000001123.jpg
I'm so glad you like it and that it will help make your life just a bit easier! Merry Christmas! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big thanks to my secret Santa, a little something was delivered by the elves today! I do love me some supplements!! I really do! Will be trying this out first thing in the morning, thank you so so much. And I did get your note from Santa, wink wink!! :cool:

IMG_20221221_110850084.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back