Got your gift!? Be sure to say "Thank you!" Post in here!

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ho! Ho! Ho! So exciting to see gifts going out already!! You guys know how to bring a twinkle to my eye!! I get more happy about this thread than a whole plate full of cookies (and milk too, of course!)! This is our official "Thank You!" thread!! (Btw, saying thank you is actually a requirement for being part of the Secret Santa each year...you gotta say "thank you" to stay off the naughty list!)

Once you get your gifts, please be sure to say thank you to your Secret Santa! You can post a photo of your gifts here and post a thank you note, or you can reach out to them in a different way if you'd like, but please, PLEASE be sure to say thank you!!

#R2RSecretSanta

Rham1281

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge shout out of thanks for my Secret Santa. I don't believe they revealed themselves yet but they're awesome! Already calibrated and used her right away!

20221130_161748.jpg

Eclyps19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Secret Santa! These are perfect - I'm just finishing a length re-build of my 525XL and I 100% need all of these. I lost my nice microfiber during the teardown, I'm completely out of carbon, and I just had to toss a pump that I realized that I ruined from soaking in vinegar for too long (going to try to stick with citric acid from here on out!)

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_6671.jpg
    IMG_6671.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 57

RSnodgrass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Secret Santa! These are perfect - I'm just finishing a length re-build of my 525XL and I 100% need all of these. I lost my nice microfiber during the teardown, I'm completely out of carbon, and I just had to toss a pump that I realized that I ruined from soaking in vinegar for too long (going to try to stick with citric acid from here on out!)

Thank you so much!
Will like to know how that cloth works for you.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg!!! I cannot thank my secret Santa enough!!! I truly appreciate the gifts beyond words! Thank you so much!!! I can’t wait to get the tank setup!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
CE8DE8EE-8493-4FEB-A2E4-95809F2CD576.jpeg
E55A11C3-8307-4A06-A389-C0255EB9784F.jpeg

AllanPritchard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Secret Santa you have truly blown me away.
A second gift arrived today and its exactly what I needed on this hot day. A box of a dozen different craft beers from Beer Jerk along with assorted snacks. The beers look delicious and I can't wait to try a few (some are 9.6% so I'll pace myself :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:)
One of the snacks is a bag of Snack-A-Changi chips. for those of you that have never seen these (I'm assuming pretty much everyone in the US) the labelling on the packaging is pure NZ humour. I have included closeup for everyone to enjoy. Thank you so much Secret Santa.

IMG_4022.jpg
IMG_4028.jpg
IMG_4025.jpg
IMG_4026.jpg
IMG_4027.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Secret Santa is AWESOME!! @12humuhumu21 is SIMPLY THE BEST!! Rebecca touched my heart asking me questions thru Elfster that made me feel like I was getting to know her - but only tonight did I find out who my Secret Santa is!! (hugs!)

WAHOO!! EVERYTHING is something I need and LOVE!
IMG_1874.JPG

For those of you who don't love romantic comedy, I've opened up this so you can see both sides and likely you'll be wishing you were here to watch this with us!!
IMG_1877.JPG

And FINALLY I can stop snitching tools out of the garage to use in my aquariums - LOOK AT THESE!!! HOLY COW!! SO EXCITING!!
IMG_1876.JPG
IMG_1875.JPG

AND, REEF DIAPERS !!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!! Gift of TIME! and my babies get clean without effort on my part! Here is my newly installed Reef Diaper in my new sump! Everyone needs these for when you just are too swamped to clean your socks but your fish need you to do something - WAHOO!!
IMG_1880.JPG

HOLY COW! I just realized despite babysitting as a teenager, my younger sister having six kids (gave birth to 5 of them), I've somehow escaped ever changing a BABY DIAPER ... but I have changed my fish's REEF DIAPER! LOL - ROFL !!!! When I was in high school, my mom had to show up at my babysitting job to change the baby's diaper. OH MY GOSH - I have to go call my mom and tell her I have REEF DIAPERS in my new tank - she'll think its a HOOT!

Thank you @12humuhumu21 !!!! (hugs)

12humuhumu21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Secret Santa is AWESOME!! @12humuhumu21 is SIMPLY THE BEST!! Rebecca touched my heart asking me questions thru Elfster that made me feel like I was getting to know her - but only tonight did I find out who my Secret Santa is!! (hugs!)

WAHOO!! EVERYTHING is something I need and LOVE!
IMG_1874.JPG

For those of you who don't love romantic comedy, I've opened up this so you can see both sides and likely you'll be wishing you were here to watch this with us!!
IMG_1877.JPG

And FINALLY I can stop snitching tools out of the garage to use in my aquariums - LOOK AT THESE!!! HOLY COW!! SO EXCITING!!
IMG_1876.JPG
IMG_1875.JPG

AND, REEF DIAPERS !!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!! Gift of TIME! and my babies get clean without effort on my part! Here is my newly installed Reef Diaper in my new sump! Everyone needs these for when you just are too swamped to clean your socks but your fish need you to do something - WAHOO!!
IMG_1880.JPG

HOLY COW! I just realized despite babysitting as a teenager, my younger sister having six kids (gave birth to 5 of them), I've somehow escaped ever changing a BABY DIAPER ... but I have changed my fish's REEF DIAPER! LOL - ROFL !!!! When I was in high school, my mom had to show up at my babysitting job to change the baby's diaper. OH MY GOSH - I have to go call my mom and tell her I have REEF DIAPERS in my new tank - she'll think its a HOOT!

Thank you @12humuhumu21 !!!! (hugs)
I am so excited you liked them! It was easy to get gifts for you. You answered the questionnaire awesome so I had plenty of I formation but I felt like if I knew you better as a person I could do a better job. Again I’m so glad you liked them and Merry Christmas!!!!

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't thank my gifter enough, this is exactly what I needed!! Dot's pretzels are one of my favorite snacks too! Then pen is beautiful, it will be used frequently.
Thank you so much!! Have a wonderful Christmas and God bless!! Untitlessd.png

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg!!! I cannot thank my secret Santa enough!!! I truly appreciate the gifts beyond words! Thank you so much!!! I can’t wait to get the tank setup!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
CE8DE8EE-8493-4FEB-A2E4-95809F2CD576.jpeg
E55A11C3-8307-4A06-A389-C0255EB9784F.jpeg
Glad you like them! I may have gone a little over budget but that’s okay :) I have never tried that coffee before so hopefully it’s good!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad you like them! I may have gone a little over budget but that’s okay :) I have never tried that coffee before so hopefully it’s good!
The best Secret Santa gift anyone could ask for! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back