• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gotta call out @Nghoai for filing a dispute after he received item

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ReefingwithO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gotta call out @Nghoai for filing an item not received dispute with PayPal the day after he received an item from me.

I waited 8 days after he received the item and 7 days after he filed the complaint to see if he would cancel the dispute in PayPal and he didn't.

He only closed the dispute once I uploaded the tracking number to PayPal.

When I messaged him here to ask why, his response was that I should've provided the tracking number once I shipped it.

Also note his message to PayPal, he didn't say he didn't get the item - he said I didn't get a tracking number.

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 4.40.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 4.38.07 AM.png

OP
OP
ReefingwithO

ReefingwithO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got notified that there was a response here from @ronreefman but it's not here.

Was it removed/deleted?

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 4.40.15 AM.png

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back