gotta get this diaphragm pump outta HERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feel free to email us and we would be happy to setup an exchange or refund for your order. Most people find the noise level of this pump acceptable for being able to move water up 30-40 feet, if it doesn't work for you, no worries and we will gladly take care of you.

OP
OP
becon776

becon776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nah I've had it for a while.... its awesome BUT a loud for under tank in living room. and YES it is a tiny little beast. Just trying to relocate to basement. obviously the shorter the hose for the Vac switch the better right? I have go to look at see how the pump is connected I could get the plug wire to basement but not the whole plug.

ddrueckh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wrapped mine in insulation and put it in a small cardboard box. It sits under my stand. I can still hear it a tiny bit but not loud at all...might want to give it a try.

Joe Rice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wrapped mine in insulation and put it in a small cardboard box. It sits under my stand. I can still hear it a tiny bit but not loud at all...might want to give it a try.
Might want to check that it isn't getting overheated. I did that once to a pump and it melted!

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nah I've had it for a while.... its awesome BUT a loud for under tank in living room. and YES it is a tiny little beast. Just trying to relocate to basement. obviously the shorter the hose for the Vac switch the better right? I have go to look at see how the pump is connected I could get the plug wire to basement but not the whole plug.

You can splice the power cord with 18-20 gauge low voltage wire and place pump end in basement and power supply end at tank with the ATO.

OP
OP
becon776

becon776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just out of curiosity is the power end for the peristatlic pump easier to deal with or longer?

Last edited:

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The peristaltic pump has a 5' ac power cord.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back