Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O-Tay...

We got in the "KZ Sea Water Complex"

It contains Strontium and Barium

Red Sea uses those two elements in the ABC+ powder and their regular Cal part-A

Kevin Davies told me that those two elements are apart of Red Sea's / MoJo :D

We started out at 1.5ml's yesterday and we'll see ;Watching how things play out.

Hope all are having a nice Labor Day weekend

:)

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just checked today's schedule and you guys open against WV. Brutal. Shame we couldn't hold onto Grier. Kid is good.

I would say anything outside of an embarrassing blowout is a good start considering the pieces you guys had to work with coming into this season.

OP
OP
GoVols

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just checked today's schedule and you guys open against WV. Brutal. Shame we couldn't hold onto Grier. Kid is good.

I would say anything outside of an embarrassing blowout is a good start considering the pieces you guys had to work with coming into this season.

Amoo,
WV sure does have a great offense and it's Pruitt's first year with a new defensive scheme.
Figure our D-men will be lost in space... :confused:

Either way...

"It's Football Time In Tennessee"

;Wacky

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp Freddie, your boys played well for 30 Minutes. It's just a shame a full game is 60. They did at least show potential. Pruitt should get better at making halftime adjustments. It took Mullen a long time at State. Sadly they looked like they didn't know what hit them in the second half.

OP
OP
GoVols

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the trick with the pixel 2!? I have one and HATE trying to take pictures with it..

On the color temp, change it to cloudy. It adds a bit of an orange filter to the pics and under higher lights makes the colors better. Low lights or mostly blue, it still struggles but if you use an orange filter, like glasses or the clip on ones, still makes the pics better.

OP
OP
GoVols

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp Freddie, your boys played well for 30 Minutes. It's just a shame a full game is 60. They did at least show potential. Pruitt should get better at making halftime adjustments. It took Mullen a long time at State. Sadly they looked like they didn't know what hit them in the second half.

Yeah,
I thought JG did a great job at QB today for UT, but Greir is a top tier (national) QB, for sure.
He stayed patient and let the game come to him.

You give Greir opportunities like that and it dose not take long for things to get out of hand.

At least the Vols O-line gave JG time to throw, but long ways to go to play like a one man unit.

Pruitt has a long ways to go too, but I do like Pruitt and his staff, for the long haul.

OP
OP
GoVols

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Amoo
What's your thoughts on the Miami / LSU game?

Do you think that LSU can hang with Richt?

No, The scariest team in the country when they are recruiting well is Miami IMO. Combine that with Ogeron still being a major question mark and....

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To add to what I said above though, I'm kind of pulling for LSU at the start of this season. The game in the swamp this year is still TBD on time. In the past if both teams were crap, it gets moved to the 3:30 CBS time-slot. I would love for my wife's first game in the Swamp to be at night vs another ranked opponent.

We should at worst have 1 loss by then, depending on if Fitzgerald gets back in time for when we travel to Starkville.

LSU is already staring down the barrel of what should definitely be an Auburn loss in week 3, so they really can't afford to lose this game.

kurtp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Jeffery
Thanks for the help, but I run the AP700 to Dana's settings.

IMG_20180818_125848.jpg
IMG_20180818_125941.jpg
IMG_20180818_130209.jpg

IMG_20180818_131242.jpg

And... complete!!

Now that's led spread... ;Woot ;Woot

:D
Okay, totally off topic but I have been considering going bare bottom with my tank as my flow upgrade has created dunes and bare spots in my sandbed anyway. How do you bare-bottom guys keep the coralline off the bottom glass?

Back