Great deal on 40lbs Caribsea Life Rock on Amazon

shoelaceike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this last week. Really amazing rock.
20191124_135302.jpg

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could find a deal like that on their shelf rock or the new mushroom and tree pieces.

I ordered the dual mushroom piece package, these things are HUGE but both came broken. I had to use acrylic rods a masonry drill bit (with lots of superglue gel) to build them back together. I'd say there is almost 0.0 chance these survive shipping even if packed well (which they were). They are just so top heavy and big the tower will always break off.

smiley28

Hectorj
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the dual mushroom piece package, these things are HUGE but both came broken. I had to use acrylic rods a masonry drill bit (with lots of superglue gel) to build them back together. I'd say there is almost 0.0 chance these survive shipping even if packed well (which they were). They are just so top heavy and big the tower will always break off.

I was thinking that would be the case.. was kind of hoping I would find some being showcased at a somewhat local shop. I was prepared to drive a couple states over.

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be late to the party, but where did you find the attached coupon? Thank you!

They don't have the attached $16 coupon right now but still $2 a pound shipped is hard to beat. I just went with brs pukani rock. It will all turn purple with coralline eventually. Took mine almost a year.

CoralReefer1019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this rock needs to be cured? Or can I just rinse with rodi water then place in tank along with live sand to start the cycling process?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back