• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great Frags From Pookstreet (Kenny) Thanks!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had commented on how beautiful some of Kenny's frags were in an earlier thread. When it came time to frag them, he was kind enough to remember me, and I was able to sweet talk him out of these:

A. yongei
DSCN7758.jpg

Blue tipped stag
DSCN7759.jpg

Pokerstar and green w/orange polyp digi
DSCN7763.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous Kenny! Thanks a million. The packing job was the best, and everything was polyped out in the box, and an hour later in my tanks. Awesome!

:D
Laurie

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you like them Laurie. They are all great growers. I am especially intrigued by that blue tipped stag. Most of the branch tips on the colony are turning a baby blue on me. I wished I had room to move it up higher for more light. It was all brown when I bought it. I was actually surprised how nice the color was when I took it out of the tank to bag it. The tip was a nice purplish blue under normal room lights :D

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking in the tank, and then are brightening up even further under the 14k's.

I gotta talk this guy out of more corals...

LOL
Laurie

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back