• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great opportunity!! Aqua ultraviolet 80 trade for 57 watt

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this amazing 80 watt UV sterilizer but it doesn’t fit in my cabinetry after I had a new tank built.

I am needing to downgrade my UV to the Aqua Ultraviolet 57watt. If someone has the 57 and wants a fully functional like new condition 80 watt to be swapped, hit me up!

Edit: it was purchased on November 2021. It’s 5 months old.

Here’s mine:

Here’s the one I want:

If you don’t have the 57 watt, I can sell you mine so I can buy a 57 watt one.

Last edited:

Rawsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if you’re still looking to trade, I have a 25 watt I’m looking to trade.

not be what you’re looking for but figured I would ask anyways. if not sorry, and good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 32

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Let me know if you’re still looking to trade, I have a 25 watt I’m looking to trade.

not be what you’re looking for but figured I would ask anyways. if not sorry, and good luck!
This can get interesting !! How much for the 25wt or anything youre looking for in trade ( test kits, return pump, Blue Led (black Box), ?

Rawsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This can get interesting !! How much for the 25wt or anything youre looking for in trade ( test kits, return pump, Blue Led (black Box), ?
Not sure what would be a fair price, but I am looking to trade for a wave maker for a 220g reef I just set up. This was given to me with that reef but after some research, I found this one was way too small for this tank.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back